• Thread starter Thread starter Green14
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 1K

Green14

Reaction score
wich one do you think is better??

and how much are they

veloso has to be one of the best midfielders in the game you can buy him for about £12.5m ,

i think the game over values quite a few players if you know what i mean because i put a bid in for kalou once and chelsea come back wanting 25m for him i managed to get them down to 15 but also somee times if you they come back and wont 15m and you offer 14.5 they will wont 15.5 mill again if you know what i mean

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

but please carry on with the veloso or palombo thread :D

I'm having the same problem. i dont who to go for Veloso or Palombo?
its a hard one:S
But i think veloso is the better of the two. hes younger and he will get better so i would go for Veloso

yehh i belive veloso is the more promising but then again i do need a good one now but i dont know i might go for wich one is cheaper ;) haha

Veloso is cheaper you can get him for 10 million if you offer non negotiable, palombo will cost you about 16 million, but in my opinion I would much rather have Palombo as he has the better stats.

What team are you playing as, what formation are you playing, who have you got in the position at the moment?

well im giong to start a game up as arsenal and play the 4-2-3-1

Back