Very important Question...

Shukhratbek

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Very much need your advice. You know , when u begin a new game you are asked to choose what leagues you want manage in.. I chose Italy, Spain and England.. I manage Villareal since the start of my game (I'm on 2020 now) and never want to leave that club... So, is it possible to take out the Italy and England option? The main reason is my game is becoming extremely slow to process.. My computer has the latest and powerful CPU so it's not my PC which is slow but the game itself..

While processing the game shows me every result in Italy and England.. I don't want that... that's what is making my game slow.. as it has process all the games in Italy and England leagues as well..

So, please how do I get rid of it? In the Options there is Detail Level and I have set it to Minimum and still no luck...

Thanks a lot for answers in advance..

hate to say it but you cant change leagues or take them out half way through, you have to start again if it is that annoying

There is a screen somewhere where you can change the detail level of those countries. It's under the FM menu.