Vuvuzela

LewisGD

My spoon is too big.
Reaction score
So, I'm sure you've all heard the Vuvuzela's on the tele. Who else finds them ****** IRRITATING?!

For those of you that don't know what I'm talking about...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrYb9qtO8OQ"]YouTube- The Vuvuzela - Legendary Horn![/ame]

"Sounds like a Duck on speed" Haha! epic!

I hate that thing , i'm gonna stick it in their throat.

Anywhere comes near me with one of those and i'll shove it up their **** :mad:

Ooh, you do come up with some good ideas. :p

Awful. They should have been banned.

That would be painful for them, but if they fart I'm sure the noise would be worse, and smell as well =(

Aaaaaah!!!!! Make it stop! Make it stop!

It's not even a pleasant noise, just some tuneless drone that goes on and on and on, enough to put me off the world cup :mad:

Why should they be banned? "Oh they irritate me..." What about the drums or those instruments of trumpeting-ilk used at England games? Because tbh they irritate me.
They shouldn't be banned imo, I think they're great and really add to the atmosphere (H)

I watched a few confederations cup matches and that friendly on monday and they honestly don't bother me.
I could imagine them being annoying if you're there in the stadium but coming through a TV, i didn't think they were annoying.|)

Last edited:
Loads of people in my school were bringing them in today, got ****** annoying.

It's an integral part of the South African footballing culture, and hence the WC is held in South Africa it should be respected.

They are quite annoying, but it will add to the atmosphere and it'd be quite rude to expect the Saffers not to play them as it's part of their heritage.

It's the same with mexican waves, some people find them annoying for some reason, but I think they add to the whole festival atmosphere of the world cup.

The way everyone is talking about them actually makes me pretty *****.. Punt intended.

I have one of these, got it from CokeZone (H)

Our vuvuzela got taken away at a 5s tournament :'(

id rather stick one up my **** than have to hear myself blow one

the Vuvuzela is the reason why people are racist