Vuze

Ubernisation

Reaction score
Anybody else use this as frequently as me? I've found it to be about the best torrenting program out there.

Just tonight I have managed to download 5 discographies with 3 of them being pretty hefty- Iron Maiden, In Flames and Evanescence. I think I saw speeds approaching 500kb/s which personally is much better then I've seen on any similar program.

For anybody who doesn't use it, consider this a recommendation.

I have always used utorrent. can there be much of a difference with them? It's more about your internet connection really

Anybody else use this as frequently as me? I've found it to be about the best torrenting program out there.

Just tonight I have managed to download 5 discographies with 3 of them being pretty hefty- Iron Maiden, In Flames and Evanescence. I think I saw speeds approaching 500kb/s which personally is much better then I've seen on any similar program.

For anybody who doesn't use it, consider this a recommendation.

I haven't tried it myself. Like Kris said I also use uTorrent for my torrent downloads. I'm not after a flashy application, I just want one that is lightweight and powerful.

I may give it a go though and see what it's like.

I use it, it's pretty decent. I've only started using torrents properly the past year or so and this was the first torrent software I downloaded and I've stuck with it.

Where do people get their torrents btw? I usually use Isohunt

I use it, it's pretty decent. I've only started using torrents properly the past year or so and this was the first torrent software I downloaded and I've stuck with it.

Where do people get their torrents btw? I usually use Isohunt

When I download from a public tracker I usually have a quick search on ScrapeTorrent. Always has what I want as it searches all the large trackers.

I'm not sure about UTorrent, but with Vuze you search within the program and it searches 3/4 of the main torrent sites from within the application rather than having to search elsewhere on the web.

Vuze is formerly known as Azureus right? I used it a few years ago before it was Vuze, but I don't tend to use bittorrents anymore. I usually work with direct download links on sites like Rapidshare.

I currently have uTorrent installed, but I rarely use it. It takes less space than Vuze and seems to be everybody's first choice, so.