Why does this game look so cheesey and predictable at times (throw ins , defenders)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggieboy999

Reaction score
I love this game and don't mind losing if I deserve it , or a nice move etc . But why oh why do you get so many times when a player with 18 for throw ins , will throw the ball like a complete idiot to one of there players and you concede ... or your RB or LB will start jockying the ball running towards his own area only to attempt a stupid pass or back pass for there player to score from.

I really don't mind conceding but it just looks spazified and totally stupid , I wouldent mind a dodgy back pass gone wrong now and then if it looked realistic , or a throw in not going to plan , but the animations are laughable at times in this version.....

Anyway rant over got a stupid labradour to go and kick

I love this game and don't mind losing if I deserve it , or a nice move etc . But why oh why do you get so many times when a player with 18 for throw ins , will throw the ball like a complete idiot to one of there players and you concede ... or your RB or LB will start jockying the ball running towards his own area only to attempt a stupid pass or back pass for there player to score from.

I really don't mind conceding but it just looks spazified and totally stupid , I wouldent mind a dodgy back pass gone wrong now and then if it looked realistic , or a throw in not going to plan , but the animations are laughable at times in this version.....

The Animations and visuals are not a true interpretation of what the match engine is computing if you know what I mean. Remember the 3D match display has only been around a few years and it gets more accurate.

Anyway rant over got a stupid labradour to go and kick

Er.....

The throw in situations drives me bonkers. At no level does that happen in real life so I presume it is a bug and if it is I hope they can fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.