4-4-2(4 Variants) by Yorkex

Yorkex

Reaction score
Hello all, this will be my first ever tactics upload!!:D:D:D
Before i begin i will like to give a thank you to TTF and a special thanks to Zebedee(H) and JP Woody(H)

View attachment 3953
View attachment 3954
View attachment 3952
View attachment 3951

View attachment 3950
View attachment 3947

View attachment 3949

View attachment 3948

Attack- Very simple, use it when your a clear favorite or when your on good form and playing at home. I got some instructions from Zebedee and JP's tactics and mixed them together. This tactic will push up your players and look for quick easy goals, but you need at least 1 DC who is very good in other to hold up on the defense. Most of the time i get average of 25 shots and 15 on target XD

Standard- This one was stolen right off JP Woody's doorsteps:p I will suggest to start all your matches with this tactic, and see how the game is going first then choose between Attack or Defend. On average you will get at least 18 shots, but don't use this throughout a game especially when the AI changes to 4-2-4.

Control- use this for teams that plan to defend or stick all their players back and hope for a counter attack. This tactics emphasizes possession, when your team is gelled and familiar with the tactic you will maintain about 60-70% ball possession, oh and its not just about ball possession because this tactic uses your MC and MR/ML to break the opposition down and create easy chances. I generally use this tactic when i am up by 3-0 in the first half and i just play with the opponent (A)

Defensive- This is not a Shut Up Stop! I use this against team that are clear favorites to beat my team. The reason i use this is because, i drag my player back but at the same time i implemented a counter attack flavor in other to catch the other team by surprise.( Works super good with pacey strikers: set them as target men and put Run Onto Ball)

Update

On the Standard Variant there was a mistake.

Replace is with this version

Have you uploaded theae on the tactics page? you will get more feedback there mate.

I used this with the FM-Base 50M challenge for my first league game against Middlesbrough. I started with standard but it was all going my way so i changed to attacking. I soon found I was creating more chances and scored on the stroke of half time. We then come out and found ourselves getting dominated so I switched to defensive. Thought we had won it they scored in the 87th minute. Looks like a decent tactic though!

I used this with the FM-Base 50M challenge for my first league game against Middlesbrough. I started with standard but it was all going my way so i changed to attacking. I soon found I was creating more chances and scored on the stroke of half time. We then come out and found ourselves getting dominated so I switched to defensive. Thought we had won it they scored in the 87th minute. Looks like a decent tactic though!

Not my case:S
At the beginning they played kinda sloppy but after 5 games they begin to gel and get familiar with the tactic. Never lost lot a game yet|) Am gonna post some pics when i have time