Watford, Palermo & Genoa Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Paul*

Reaction score
Can anyone post some screenshots of Watford, Palermo and Genoa's team, key players profiles and seasons expectation on a game with no patches/add ons? I have searched but there is not thread for this, only one for players.

Thanks,
*Paul*

Last edited:
Which team are you most wanting to start with pal and i can have a quick look ?

I haven't installed them, won't work and can't be arsed to fix it. Oh, and I'm doing 2 saves (have FM uninstalled at the mo' cos I got tests soon so gonna choose which teams to play as after them) with Watford or either Palermo/Genoa. Please can anyone help?

Go for Palermo as you have some great players like Munoz, Pastore, Hernandez and you get 4-5 mio to spend. Watford is much more difficult as they are a lower league team. However Genoa have also some good player like Rafinha, Palacio, Criscito,..

I like Watford, they have good youth (Loach, Hodson, Deeney) and potential and some good players too (Danny Graham & co.) but are expected to finish low. I like that link of challenge, Coventry are similar and I've tried them and enjoyed it!

I'd go for watford, palermo have a fairly solid team already which means managing them isn't likely to take you long to start pushing for 1st in the league.

No, but I want some screenshots anyway, so can anyone post them?

I would but my games patched sorry.

I would but my games patched sorry.
You could use the unpatched version? Select 'Default' on the New Game screen and start a new user at Watford/Palermo and Genoa please? Thanks mate!

No reply? I really need the screenshots to choose between them, although I do prefer Palermo at the moment.

Last edited:
Ah sorry dude, give me like an hour and i'll start posting some up.
Any players you want in perticular?

Cheers mate, you're a legend. Err...Pastore, Hernandez, Munoz, Graham and Deeney please. Thanks!

Wouldn't let me take a screenshot while pressing the menu for expectations so just wrote them out.

Expectations-
Top Half finish = £0 Transfer Budget & £850K Wage Budget
Continental qualification through league finish = £0 Transfer Budget & £950K Wage Budget
Title Challenge = £0 Transfer Budget & £975K Wage Budget
Winner = £0 Transfer Budget & 1M Wage Budget

View attachment 175625View attachment 175624View attachment 175626View attachment 175628

Aha fraz beat me to it, I was uploading the screenshots as he posted.

Last edited:
Thanks a ton, guys! You've really helped, Fraz100 and TDJ07.

Oh, and could you say how much wages the club are already on, and I didn't mean Troy Deeney, I meant Marvin Sordell.

So could you state the used up wages, and a screenshot of Sordell please.

Last edited:
Thanks a ton, guys! You've really helped, Fraz100 and TDJ07.

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

Oh, and could you say how much wages the club are already on, and I didn't mean Troy Deeney, I meant Marvin Sordell.

So could you state the used up wages, and a screenshot of Sordell please.
Will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.