Status
Not open for further replies.

Archieee.

Reaction score
I come to a certain date in my game, and it keeps sayin abrupt error and then shuts down the game. Has anyone experienced this if so, please help. Thanks

yes your save may have become corrupted and thus causes your game to crash when you get to a certain point. Unfortuantely there is no fix and you will have to start a new game. Although you might be able to load that game from an earlier date (might work).

No its 19th may i think 2010. And i get to that date and then just shuts down :( I start it back up and get to the same date and still shuts down. If i start a new game will this still happen?

No its 19th may i think 2010. And i get to that date and then just shuts down :( I start it back up and get to the same date and still shuts down. If i start a new game will this still happen?

Have you tried holidaying past it?

Yeah it still happens :(. Looks like im starting a new game, i was doing really well with wolves aswell

It's not overly common but multiple people on this forum have had the same issue. Sucks as there is no fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.