UKMACKIE

Reaction score
Looking for a Inside forward for Werder Bremen as Ozil looks like he's going to use a Bosman at the end of the season I expect probably about 5 million for transfer budget maybe more if I can get rid of a few fringe players anyone got any Ideas. I'm currently heading into my third season will probably be fourth by the time I look to sign the players you suggest.

5m is a tough budget to buy anyone half decent in the 4th season, there's quite often some good regens hanging around by that point who can at least fit onto benches, if you have someone who you could conceivably play to fill the position already in your squad. Otherwise I'd say look at some fringe players for big prem teams etc. Maybe look for a loan or two, Julio Baptista is old by then but might be worth a shout as he's versatile, Wilshere can play LW, but maybe not as an inside fwd because he's left footed. Maybe a youngish Tosic or Ljajic? Or you could go in for Rodney Sneijder or an ageing Robben or Van der Vaart or Wesley Sneijder. Kuyt might be a decent shout too..

Have a look and see who's transfer listed/available for loan, you can usually find some good players there.