West Brom Takeover?

HughL36

Reaction score
Hi,

Im currently managing West Brom in my 4th season, i got automatic promotion in the 1st season, finished 10th in the premiership in my 1st season up...and then finished 6th qualify for the europa league..!

I am just pre season now in my 4th season and would like to know had anyone managed west brom further than the 4th season and do they know if a takeover happens?

Im strugglin wit wage bills and to bring in top players so im in real need for a takeover(hopefully from a tycoon) Bolton were taken over last season by a Qatari business man and he has already started to splash the cash so hopefully this will happen me soon!

Hope someone can help,

Thanks

A takeover is like a lottery, unless your Chairman puts the club up to sale it won't happen.

hia pal i dont know if west brom but who have bolton signed and for how much like stuff like this

Takeovers rarely happen on my game only for Crystal palace

i'm always west brom and i've played a few games because files keep messing up... anyway i've reached my 7th season before, and even got to champion league final but still never had a take over, it's proberly becuase the chairman jerermy pearce loves the club... best thing to do is to sell your highest wage player and then go to board room and make an 100k extra for wages so its safe basically... that's what i do and i never have a proberly

Yeah like everyone else has said, it just randomly happens throughout the game. I wish it happened in real life though to be honest :)

not really because at least we don't buy the cups like man city and chelsea... we play good football to win, thats a good thing i like about the albion.

not really because at least we don't buy the cups like man city and chelsea... we play good football to win, thats a good thing i like about the albion.

youd rather get relegated than have money?

On Topic: It is completely random unless you are a good club in a bad state.

not really, we ain't getting relagated this season are we so what you chattin'