West Brom vs. Tottenham Hotspur.

Who'll win?

• Total voters

Frutty

Reaction score
Venue: The Hawthorns.
Date: Today, Saturday, 11 September.
Kick-off: 15:00 GMT.
Coverage: BBC Sport website, BBC Radio 5 live, local radio, Final Score & highlights on Match of the Day
TEAM NEWS

West Brom are without the suspended James Morrison following his red card against Liverpool.
Paul Scharner played a behind-closed -doors friendly with Bolton and could make his first Baggies appearance.
Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp could hand William Gallas the captain's armband on his debut with Jermain Defoe and Michael Dawson out for long spells.
New signings Rafael van der Vaart and goalkeeper Stipe Pletikosa could also join Gallas in the team.
West Brom
Suspended: Morrison (three matches)
Injured: Cech (foot), Mattock & Thomas (both ankle), Miller (thigh)

Tottenham
Doubtful: Bentley (ankle)
Injured: Dawson (knee & ankle), Defoe (ankle), O'Hara (back), Gomes & Woodgate (both groin)

We'll be struggling without Defoe, but still we'll win, 2-0 (Pavlyuchenko x2).

1 nil to WBA, Fortuné to score. Spurs are missing a lot of good players, and WBA to over-power them

1-0 to WBA, Van der Vaart own goal ;)

na i joke, 1-0 to WBA though, think the new guy Peter .............. will score.

1-0 to WBA, Van der Vaart own goal ;)

na i joke, 1-0 to WBA though, think the new guy Peter .............. will score.
Odinwinge? Something like that, anyhoo's he does look very good. Him and Fortuné could make a very good partnership.

I want WBA to win for 2 reasons, first because i just don't like Spurs and second reason is because all the rasict abuse Odemwingie has been getting and i really hope he gets the winner. Im saying 1-0.

spurs have a new injury

modric on crutches

good point for WBA. Not looking good on the injury front for Spurs.

Well done Brom

so much for the "we are better than Arsenal" **** the players say

Well done Brom

What he **** man?

When you lose, I don't go on the thread and congratulate the other team

We beat you 2-1 in the prem last season...

...and 5-1 in the cup 2 or 3 seasons ago

Last edited:
Well done Brom

They've been saying it for years, get over it. It's only been 4 games so don't get too confident. Things can change in football.....

... just like Gallas XD

i think you will find the argument is that Spurs have better players than Arsenal but not a better squad.

I think you will find you need to realise that spuad and players is the same thing.

i think you will find the argument is that Spurs have better players than Arsenal but not a better squad.

:O right ok then mate they have good players like RDV Modric and Defoe but not better players than us