What are the factors affecting the quality of regens produced by a country?

19-11-08

loves anderson
Reaction score
I was thinking of trying to make a rubbish international team into a good one so i was wondering what i could do to try and improve the quality of their regens?

I always thought it was something to do with the international ranking but then someone told it was to do with the reputation of the countries league. But the brazilian league has an average reputation but great regens.

Any information would be appreciated.

To be honest its to do with the club teams teams youth academies i think and also were the national team is ranked.I find France Brazil and Holland seem to produce the best regens.

I think it depends on how good the clubs academy is?
It could just be totally random

I would like to know this too, currently managing San marino and i'm kind of depending on some good regens if i am going to push the country forward. I am about to reach the time for the first set of regens, so i'll let you know if i think rank effects the regens when i get them.

Brazil's league might not be as popular as the Premiership, La Liga, Serie A, etc, however if you take a look at their training/youth facilities, they are incredible.

It makes sense that the facilities impact the regen ability.

in one of my old saves on my old computerit took montrose from 3rd to spl and mainly just signed regens from usa as they were quality they had cb regen playing for ac milan worth 35mil and was only 22 and a regen playing with arsenal am c worth 30 odd mil too and was quite young too so i took a leaf from their book and signed some yanks but in my new game all the american kids are absolute dross so it might be a bit random but not tottally coz i do think its to do with the youth academy's and maybe even the backroom staff you have like scouts and youth coach maybe they affect it too but not sure

Well, Brazil seems to always produce quality regens for me. It seems to vary elsewhere. :l

Not sure what the decisive factor is, but I imagine it's a mix of reputation and facilities.

I always thought it depended on the quality of the facilities haha

I have found my best regens have come from lower ranked nations. In my Chelsea game (2012-13 season) now I have an amazing full back from Costa Rica as well as 2 very good wonderkid regens from Czech Republic and Lithuania.

In previous games I have had excellent regens from Poland, Azerbaijan and South Korea.