What Are Your World Cup Plans?

Gregor

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
Any plans yet?

Ive not got any specific plans as of yet but all my mates are off Uni, or will have at least some time off work and everyones 'rents are away at some point during the WC so im sure ill be having a non stop beelfest

Got a party with all my brothers friends for the game next saturday, but during the other games, I need to be revising ¬_¬

Bill is about to steal my joke below.

Exams are over on the 16th june. Mum is going away for a month on the 18th June. Only me and Sister will be at home, told her to find a mates to stay at during every world cup game/ weekend, then massive booze up at my house with all the mates. Should be good until we go out on the 23rd June. :(

Nah only joking, Going to be ******* immense all the way through

Planning to watch some games up in Nottingham with my uni friends. Will probably see some at home, and might make regular visits to the local pub for the atmosphere up there.

Last edited:
Bill is about to steal my joke below.

I blame it on the fact that every orifice is either dripping, running or stuffy, or all of the above ie gayfever

I blame it on the fact that every orifice is either dripping, running or stuffy, or all of the above ie gayfever

I can relate.

Anyway my plans will just be heading to the pub/round people's houses to watch as many World Cup matches as possible.

Ive got 4 weeks off work to enjoy the whole World Cup :D

It means taking all my annual leave at once, but its the World Cup. ;)

I'm really not a fan of watching football in the pub

Its always busy if its a semi decent game, my eyes are **** so I need to be within 10 yards of most tv's, you cant hear the commentary (not a bad thing in ITV's chase), when I drink at all, even couple of pints my concentration levels go and end up dipping in and out of the game etc etc

I'm really not a fan of watching football in the pub

Its always busy if its a semi decent game, my eyes are **** so I need to be within 10 yards of most tv's, you cant hear the commentary (not a bad thing in ITV's chase), when I drink at all, even couple of pints my concentration levels go and end up dipping in and out of the game etc etc

Sounds similar to me, I like to be able to concentate on games when I watch them.

So prob just watch them at home with my dad :)

Sounds similar to me, I like to be able to concentate on games when I watch them.

So prob just watch them at home with my dad :)

Strange i could see you being the cool guy,

Who gets in **** loads of crisp, Drink and just goes mental during the game. During a big game i am the worst fan possible, every word uunder the skys gets thrown about

My plan are finish my last exam of June on Friday and then sit back and relax to by watching some footie and hearing the awful noise of vuvuzela's lol.

05balse said:
Last GCSE is 11 th june (H)

Is that maths exam?

In my school we start GCSE's in Year 9 now. we do one module of maths in year nine and some d one module of RE. Then finish the rest in Year 10 then do AS Levels early in Year 11 quite good but extra work which is too much for me

Who gets in **** loads of crisp, Drink and just goes mental during the game. During a big game i am the worst fan possible, every word uunder the skys gets thrown about

hey I am up for the pub and watching football if its a game I don't care about whos playing, I might head out to the local for the group games I am not really intrested in, get ****** with my mates and just generally be **** ups.

But when England are on, I need to be sober to know who I am abusing, even though I know every time it's gunna be Heskey!

Dunc... cool?

Nah he's just an everyday ***.

Plans:
1. Put a bet (not cumulative) on each England game - England to lose
2. ???
3. Profit!

A few of the games I will watch with my Dad with a few beers and dominoes pizza ;)

Some games I will go to the pub with my uncle to watch on big screen, and usually all the male family members come around for a world cup final BBQ. Perfect world cup for me :p

Some lucky **** from my school won a competition to go and watch an England game live and carry the flag onto the pitch :'(

The worst mental person ive seen was watching darts.

It was a Sunday, there was like 6 people in, its a really nice and for this area upmarket pub and he was on his own going absolutely mental at the darts, jumping around etc, only way it was acceptable was if he had an absolute **** load of money on it.

The worst mental person ive seen was watching darts.

It was a Sunday, there was like 6 people in, its a really nice and for this area upmarket pub and he was on his own going absolutely mental at the darts, jumping around etc, only way it was acceptable was if he had an absolute **** load of money on it.

see that guy is me, but i do it in my own home with Mates round, so i dont offend anyone. Still i will be a different man for 90minutes every time england play. and if we win it, me and my mate said we will run through town nacked.