superfrank

Reaction score
sky-sports.jpg

STEVE BRUCE STEPS DOWN AS BLACK CATS BOSS

Former Sunderland boss has confirmed today that he will be terminating his contract at the Stadium of Light as he is tired of living in Sunderland. "It's a **** hole, the people are awful and the fans act as if they are in a funeral parlor."

Fans are reacting very angrily to these comments, angry mobs are outside Bruce's residence as I'm writing this. They will be happy to hear that Nial Quinn has confirmed Bruce will be leaving the club without any severance being provided.

Quinn was quick to name a replacement for Bruce, he has employed former reserve coach James Malin. Malin is young, only 36 but he is hardly a novice. He was in Chelsea's youth setup eventually making it to the first team and making a few League Cup appearances before a savage tackle from Jiri Jarosik forced him to retire. He quickly studied and got his coaching badges as he couldn't bare to be away from the game, he meandered around the lower leagues as a youth coach until Nial Quinn gave him the call he was waiting for. All loose ends were tied and Malin became the reserve coach at Sunderland FC, it was a successful spell he helped many youngsters make the step up into the first team the main one being Jordan Henderson. He has said he looks forward to working with Henderson in the new first team setting and the new job in general.

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

PRE SEASON RESULTS

Sunderland 3-0 Sunderland Reserves
Bent
Gyan
Ferdinand

Sunderland 3-0 Anderlecht
Gyan X2
Mensah

Sunderland 8-1 Gillingham
Welbeck X4
Bent X2
Gyan
Riveros

Rotheram 2-4 Sunderland
Marshall Cattermole
Ellison Bent
Welbeck
Gyan

I'm following dude. keep it up! add more images and a bit more writting :)

yeah will do, how do you upload images straight from your computer though? can't figure out how

You dont use something such as photobucket.com or imageshack mate
then you use the links their to upload photos ;)

Good luck

nice op maybe add a bit more detail and images and i will be following mate:)

After my predecessors signing of Asamoah Gyan for 13 million I was provided with a sterling £0 budget, not too worry I can always sell my fringe players.

SIGNINGS OUT
Andy Reid to Wigan for £2.2 million

SIGNINGS IN
Wojciech Szczesny for £1.3 million from Arsenal
http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n618/lickmyfat/?action=view&current=Picture6.png

Roberto Carlos for 900K from Corinthians
http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums...8/lickmyfat/?action=view&current=Picture5.png

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:46 PM ----------

AUGUST RESULTS

87796-west%20ham%20logo.jpg
1-0
sunderland.jpg

Noble (pen)

sunderland.jpg
2-2
stoke-city-badge.gif

Sidibe Bent
Roberto Carlos FK (hahahahah)

Jones

sunderland.jpg
6-0
New%20Albion%20logo.gif

League Cup Gyan X3
Bent
Welbeck X2

Manchester%20City.jpg
1-0
sunderland.jpg

David Silva

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

SEPTEMBER RESULTS

Sunderland0-0 Chelsea
Particularly happy with this result, exactly what I wanted going into the match couldn't be happier with my team and the great support from the fans.

Sunderland4-2 Wigan
Cattermole, Bent, Gyan, Welbeck N'Zogbia X2
If you had offered me 4 points out of 6 ahead of the games against title contenders Chelsea and fellow mid-table team Wigan, I would have bitten your arm off.

League Cup 3rd Round
Sunderland2-1 Wolves
Fletcher Henderson, Gyan
Pleased after a very nervous game, after going 1-0 down to Fletcher's opener we equalized through a Henderson screamer and then Gyan won it in the 116th minute, 4 mins away from penalties.

West Brom2-2 Sunderland
Ollson, Brunt Welbeck X2
I would've taken this result before the match started but having come back from 1-0 down to 2-1 I was very disappointed that we threw away the match in the last minute by conceding an equalizer.

Overall quite a good month, I was disappointed with the result against West Brom but other than that a brilliant month very proud of the boys. Especially Danny Welbeck who's netted 5 times in the past 5 games averaging 7.9 in ratings, he may be young but he looks like the finished article.

lickmyfat

the screenshot of the table was after my first game in october which was a loss thats why my position seems quite low in comparison to the results i've been getting. you'll see in the next update :D