What can i Improve?

• Thread starter Thread starter SmoothJitsu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

SmoothJitsu

Reaction score
going into the 4th season with Atletico Madrid and for the first time they gave me more than 10 million transfer Budget (49million euros). Won the Liga BBVA but i want Champions League Glory this season. So where can i improve?

I have Emre Can coming (he was transfer listed and only payed 7.75 million) and i'm planning on making him my new starting Right Back)
View attachment 304368 View attachment 304367

Take a look at Lucas Romero, Eder Alvarez Balanta and Munir. Hopefully the first two will still be at Velez and River... most likely not as they are some of the best young prospects in the game. Both should still be cheap at their original clubs too.

Take a look at Lucas Romero, Eder Alvarez Balanta and Munir. Hopefully the first two will still be at Velez and River... most likely not as they are some of the best young prospects in the game. Both should still be cheap at their original clubs too.

i'm trying to keep it fresh. i already have those guys in another save. and they're already at City, PSG and Chelsea respectively in this one.. I was thinking more about a striker and a Left Back and maybe a Defensive Midfielder

ST: Douglas Coutinho, Tony Sanabria, Lacazette
DM: Kranevitter, Knoche
LB: Marin, Ricardo Rodriguez

Maybe not all improvements, depending on their development but could possibly keep it interesting for you

ST: Douglas Coutinho, Tony Sanabria, Lacazette
DM: Kranevitter, Knoche
LB: Marin, Ricardo Rodriguez

Maybe not all improvements, depending on their development but could possibly keep it interesting for you

didn't know about Knoche.. thanks mate he looks fantastic

If I was you I'd buy 2 strikers. Take a look at Wesley Said he should be good enough to play for you by now.

Zivkovic for the striker - he is a monster as Advanced or Complete forward. If he isn't available then Schrivers (spelling) - belgium guy. Tielemans is also a must! the guy is incredible.
Other options you should consider are Rotariu, Savitsky, Lozano, Fierro and Odegaard.
Try and find some regens for other spots - will probably be cheaper (and probably better) than the ones currently on the game.

Back