What Country Should Create My Challenge For?

Who Should I Pick?

• Zambia

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Canada

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Zimbabwe

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Cyprus

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Malta

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HarryinHD

Reaction score
I'm thinking of making a new set of leagues for one of these countries:
Canada
Zambia
Zimbabwe
Cyprus
Malta

There'll be 4 divisions made up of 12 teams and I'll be playing as a team in the bottom division and the challenge will to be, quite simply, get them to be the champions of their country.

So vote on the poll to decide what country I choose :)
Cheers.

(by the way, I'll be playing this as well as my Stockport save, so no worries ;))

I put Malta but either Malta or Cyprus so you can put 'em in the champions league ;)

I put Malta. A good challenge and it is in Europe so you will be playing against some tough teams. It would be fun to make them a top national side.

I'd be surprised if Malta could fit 48 football stadiums in that country, let alone 48 football teams

I'd be surprised if Malta could fit 48 football stadiums in that country, let alone 48 football teams
doesn't have to be realistic, as long as I can come up with 48 maltese football club names then I'm fine ;)

doesn't have to be realistic, as long as I can come up with 48 maltese football club names then I'm fine ;)

Yeah i no just being gay and pointing out stupid things, what standard you going to set it money wise? Maltese super league would be good

Yeah i no just being gay and pointing out stupid things, what standard you going to set it money wise? Maltese super league would be good
I might give one or two teams 'man city like' funds and the rest in the premier league can have around 10mill+ for a transfer budget. going down to 4mill+ in the maltese championship, 1.5mill+ in the third division and 750k+ in the fourth division.
that's if it turns out to be Malta ;)

right, I'm doing it for Malta cause it's pretty much head & shoulders above everyone else :)
should be done by sunday night :)