What do you do when you're sacked?

Morba

Reaction score
I've just been sacked from Arsenal, and I've spent three seasons there.. I've changed the entire team, bought some stars, some experienced players that did their work, and I even got Pirlo as the third best football player of the world.

I must say it's a bit frustrating to be sacked like that, ending the third consecutive season at third place in the Premier League... What do you guys do when this happens? Create a new manager, or go to a team that you don't care so much about?

Look for a team mate. Try an work your way back up!

just wait around and hope you have built a good enough reputation to get a mjor club you should check the jobs screen and apply.

i got sack after 4 seasons with sao paolo for applying to to many clubs lol ended up at liverpool though so i didnt mind ;)

You shouldnt get sacked in the first place loool

Unfortunately I didn't put Brazil in this game, only loaded the players from there.. Otherwise I would be sitting now in the place of Ney Franco, in Botafogo =D

Hmmm, actually I never got sacked...

My Career:

Season 1,2,3,4 - R. Madrid, Resigned after the Board bought players which I never agreed upon (During my spell I only bought Vieira)

Season 3,4 - France, Resigned after lost final Euro 2012 vs Italy with 1-0

Season 5 - Started with Le Havre (France Ligue II), Resigned and joined Everton, Mission: Saving from Relegation, with two games, mission accomplished and extended contract.

Btw. I never created a new manager, lol

With Arsenal, I always had some 7-8 games where everything goes wrong.. Start losing and drawing, even at home. And this always knock me off from League Cup and FA Cup, plus removing my chances to lift the Premier Cup. In Champions League I was defeated the three times at the quarter-finals, one time to Real Madrid, other to Chelsea and the last one to Barcelona.. After that I usually start winning again, when I find the right tactics to overcome the problems, but this time it was too late =/

hey morba,
have u ever tried my tactics?

i just cant believe you just got sacked

I didn't have time =/.. With the one that I was trying I only lost two games and only draw one, from 11. And the two games that I lost were really close for me.. And really foolish, with my defenders making own goals and this kind of stuff.

just join a team like swansea or bayern go on holiday indefinatley and set to apply for managerial posisition at higher rep club1 and see what offesr you get

Now I'm Blackburn manager! Picked up the team in the last position, and I have eleven games to take them out of the relegation zone.. If nobody calls me to a bigger team, I've already managed to buy two players that will make a big difference in this team: Riquelme and Henry! Spent 1.9mill in both.

Game just start to be fun, don't start new game. Beleave me.. become a world class manager.. u'll see, , there will be interest for you :)
Just enjoy (I hope u have every Europe leagues playable)

I have Holland, Italy, Spain, Germany and England!

I got sacked from West Ham. 1st season had a lucky one ended up finishing 6th and they gave me 2 million to spend. I was 10th in January and they sacked me lol.

U have all u need to make your game fun :) U'll se, just wait!

Now I'm Blackburn manager! Picked up the team in the last position, and I have eleven games to take them out of the relegation zone.. If nobody calls me to a bigger team, I've already managed to buy two players that will make a big difference in this team: Riquelme and Henry! Spent 1.9mill in both.

How though? with 11 games the window will be closed lol.

When i got sacked at Celtic i lost it i finished 2nd and they didnt re-knew my contract. The Scotland manager left for Blackburn so i took over at Rangers. Won the league done the double over Celtic and had a VERY smug look on my face when we won 4-1 away and a player that i baught of celtic Ben Hutchinson got a hat-trick (reason is Miller 5 yellows,Boyd Fractured Jaw and i sold Darchville. All of a sudden after 2 season at Rangers i Resigned after apply for the Tottenham Job and a few days after i Resigned celtic want me so i said NO!!