What Game Are You Playing At The Moment?

Vanjagl

Premium
Jul 14, 2010
I've been all over the place in last couple of weeks.
Metro games, Far Cry 5, Mafia 3 ( and it sucks, big time), even returning to Divinity: Original Sin 2. Just finished playing NBA 2k19 and I turned on FM19. I have no idea what to play on my free time. Way too many options.

Superinis7

Oct 22, 2018
No, I'm not a bot. While answering the question: well, I enjoy it even though I've seen some negative reviews. To me it's like a 3rd person shooter version of FarCry games. The shooting feels smooth, I like using the guns, like exploring the open environments with vehicles. It met my taste. I'd say give it a try.

Last edited:

Synoptikal

Mar 31, 2019
Vienna, AT
I'm playing Final Fantasy 8: Remastered at the moment. 3 trophies away from getting 100% on it, and have been laughing (and cringing) at how bad it is for a "Remaster". I get there was only so much they could do with the resources they had to hand, but if there's one lesson to be learned from it...

Don't delete your previous game's assets.

Superinis7

Oct 22, 2018
If anyone is waiting for Terminator: Resistance I suggest playing Terminator: Salvation the video games. It's short but fun. And a lot better than the new dogshit movie.