what is better doing manual team talks/ opposition instructions or assistant to it

• Thread starter Thread starter stuieg1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3K

stuieg1

Reaction score
i dont know whever to always do manual team talks/ opposition instructions every game or sign the best assistant for the job, what attributes should i look for to do each of the tactics and even if i signed the very best assistant manager would he do everything perfect or would i still have to do it myself anyway

Interesting question! Perhaps some like BetterHalf will know more about this?

If you're not sure about it then let your assistant take them and take notes of the reaction yu get from his team talks - good and bad...he might not give the best team talks but you can still learn from that. Team talks are ridiculously important on this series (maybe a little too much). I've scored 3 goals pretty easily after a good team talk and now my team are good I barely get a reaction unless I start with 'I expect to win' pre mtch and 'I am not happy' at half time. But the expression is key...if confidence is high then you can be more assertive. If not, its best to be calm or passionate

op is gonna be more down to individual taste....personally, I prefer to close down any midfield with good shooting, quick attackers who pull of the defenders, wingers and then tight marking on good heading strikers with no pace...

thanks m8 much appreciated, also when signing scouts would i be better having every scout from a different nation or should majority be english?

thanks m8 much appreciated, also when signing scouts would i be better having every scout from a different nation or should majority be english?

Try and get scouts with a wide variety of scouting knowledge, that way you're not restricted to certain countries and can scout in more places effectively, for example I had a French scout who had full knowledge of France, Germany, Holland, Spain and high knowledge on Portugal and Italy so I could get him to scout Europe whereas another scout who was Brazilian I had could scout South America effectively and so on..

Back