what is everyones favourite team been on fm2009?

morton fc

Reaction score
what has been your favourite team on football manager 2009 i just wanted to know

mines has ben motherwell for some reason finished 2nd in my first season and then 2nd again !!

Arsenal my ongoing one, i ws doing absolutely terrible but now i have turned it around and im doin great

Last edited:
Would have to be, Somehow manged to like 50 games without a win in the prem and then the championship and stil didnt get sakced. I eventualy got promoted again after 3 seasons in the championship and my top finish was 8th :) then got offered the everton job went there and got into the champions league. Then i got a crash dump :S

millwall there one of those teams that have a solid base but need about 5 signings then they easly get promoted

my 2 most successful teams have been Cardiff and Exeter, but in terms of enjoying the game I would say Wigan because they're secure financially, have good players you can choose to keep or sell to fund new signings, and you can lead them from avoid relegation to a league winning team. I haven't done that, but the potential is there.

My new Portsmouth save is really fun atm, enjoying it a lot. But my favourite was my AFC Wimbledon game, 3 successive promotions :)

My AFC Wimbledon save was great fun. :)

Then Spurs/Juventus.

i had a pretty legend nottm forest save, turned them into a established prem team, then my pc blew up :mad: