What is wrong with this team?

unknown111222

Arteta<3!
Reaction score
Hello, i'm Arsenal and my team is weird? i beat chelsea 2-1 but lose to stoke with the same tactics and team?

Why don't the player's have numbers ??

And your using JP's tactic Nuff said lol joke

Why don't the player's have numbers ??

And your using JP's tactic Nuff said lol joke

My graphics messed up for some reason

and it isnt a one off because if you look at my fixtures im not doin to well

no offence but your tactics are ****!
things to do;
play a straight 442 with your wingers running up
play wide but not too wide a click onto wide is enough with the 442 i reccomend(above)
having closing down to all over pitch is a bad idea cs it gets players out of position put it to own half
have man marking
put your tackling to hard all it does is make sure that players will tackle when you want to all the time
put passing style to direct with a normal tempo

these should help

no offence but your tactics are ****!
things to do;
play a straight 442 with your wingers running up
play wide but not too wide a click onto wide is enough with the 442 i reccomend(above)
having closing down to all over pitch is a bad idea cs it gets players out of position put it to own half
have man marking
put your tackling to hard all it does is make sure that players will tackle when you want to all the time
put passing style to direct with a normal tempo

these should help

You off your head its the brian clough tactic and its sick you tactic is ****

Only one English player in the starting XI.

I agree with morton,your tactics are ****.lol

Seriously though,Try putting the forward runs and run with ball of the 2 wingers to often.How long have you been using the tactics?how far into the season are you? they need time to work consistantly.These results do happen in football im afraid.

Last edited:
Life's a *****... these things happen in football all the time. e.g. Burnley 1-0 Man Utd hahaha

well if my tactics are **** i dont think i would be playin in the champions league with wycombe wanderers then do you with that exact tactic!!!

i got to the semis in my first season inthe champions league

I done the treble with my Liverpool team with that tactic... So if its **** i what would my team do if i was using a good one ???

Probably just a one off.. Sometimes it happens. Lost 1-0 to United and they had 1 shot the entire game... **** happens.

well getting from league 2 to the premier league with backtoback promotions and the debut season in the premier league gettin 3rd then the following season getting to the champions league semi final is basiclly speaking for its self so i wouldnt say my tactic is **** but i will take back that the tactis your usin is **** with the treble but admit i have done exectionally well with my tactic