I actually think I've seen Jean Carlos Chera in the game for Genoa :\ but I could be wrong and also Jean Marie for Barcelona B .

jean maria i didnt add to the db just some edit too him here is no duplicated players in the file i checked before i done mostly are aged 14 and 15 yr olds which si dont added too there game

Okay I think I'll be sending you a private message pertaining to this thread, oh by the way thanks I will be downloading it and using it . :)

not added him but i will.....anymore players missing just put up as much info on the player i will add them

Some info on him:
Name: Elliot Kebbie
Strenghts: Pace, Acceleration
Position: Seen him as LB, RB, and LW too. I'd say, put him 20 on left midfield and wing, 17 on DL/WBL, and 13 on DR/WBR, and we'll see how he turns out.
Nation: England
Date of Birth: 1994 September 11
Height: 178 centimeters

Barcelona signed him from Leeds.

Some info on him:
Name: Elliot Kebbie
Strenghts: Pace, Acceleration
Position: Seen him as LB, RB, and LW too. I'd say, put him 20 on left midfield and wing, 17 on DL/WBL, and 13 on DR/WBR, and we'll see how he turns out.
Nation: England
Date of Birth: 1994 September 11
Height: 178 centimeters

Barcelona signed him from Leeds.

here you go

Download FM Youth Players ADDED!!!.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

added him never put anything on him playing on left side i googled him all come up right wing and right back