What league shall we play a network game on?,also you are welcomed to join

What league shall we play in on our network game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

callumh-94

Reaction score
johnny125 and me are starting a network game but first we want more pople to join and we want YOU choose are league in which we play in, you are welcome to join, teams to be decided after league

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

You have a day to vote

Starts Thursday 14th january
7:00 - 9:00

You cana miss 1 night without explaining why
2 nights - explanation needed. ( Will not mind if you had too much homework, football training, family issues)
3 nights - Kicked Out (Unless family issue+ or a good enough reason why)

Teams taken

Arsenal-ME!- Callum

Chelsea- FM Guru/Jake

Man Utd- Abdullah_united

Man city-ronaseal

Last edited:
will defo play mate, are you not playing in the African cup of Nations anymore?

no m8 i was kicked out, i was algeria, johnny was egypt and we didnt qualify, lol

no Johnny is still in, he just has to win his game which is the first one on tonight to get through :D

hamchi - Callum Network Game
password- 1234

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Everyone please vote for a league!

haha i voted La Liga

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

what time will it start?

well ill postpone the start for a day so should now start on thursday after the ACN has finished :)

if its EPL can i be Arsenal and if it's taken Chelsea & if Spanish can i go Barca and if taken Atletico :p
thanks.

ill be if epl in order of choice Arsenal,Chelsea,Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool
if la liga Real Madrid Barcelona Sevilla Valencia Atletico Madrid

your team is decided due to first come first served, whoever came first will get first pick, i dont know what to do as it is a tie breaker LOL, i may flip a coin or something, anyone got any suggestions how to choose?