DanBrennan

Reaction score
Basically i'm going to start a game with a decent team in the lower leagues, (league 2/bsp) not too sure who to go as though. Any ideas?

If you're using LFC Marshall's update, then I'd suggest Swindon in League 2. Easy chance of promotion, good squad (possibly a bit too large!), but with some debts that will need to be well managed long term. Otherwise, if you prefer to play with financial constrainsts, I'd suggest Crawley (League 2 with the update, BSP with the standard database). Luton in the BSP would be another good team, as they are one of the better teams in the BSP.

AFC Wimbledon - its a really fun good challenge !

Only just got these then cheers boys. I ended up going as crawley, got promoted but im looking for some good players that ill be able to sign. Any ideas?

It depends

What kind of challenge are you up to?

Luton, Rushden and Crawley have nice teams on BSP (standard data base), since you're most certainly getting promoted.

Kettering and Forrest Green are awful on BSP. So you'll have to get some real work done.

I always pick Kidderminster on BSP.

I don't know where Leyton Orient are these days League 2 or League 1, but they have a 10k stadium that used to be easily expandable.