Reaction score
Ive decided to give LLM ago as im bored of being league 1 teams, i will be a blue square side whichi will choose at random. I will be doing posts after every month completed in the season and will be updating of any new signings and players leaving.

I have been assigned as manager of Newport County. The media prediction is mid table which im happy with as i dont intend to make a massive push for the bsp until the 2nd season.

I will do my next post before the start of the season.

pace, brother, pace, look for pace and thou shalt see the light. Oh, and put your game speed at maximum, it will look like premier in normal speed lol.

The Board has given me 4k for transfer fees and 5.28k for wage budget not the best tbh. Ive Requested a Parent club which i thought would be great to get some loan players in hopefully will pay as the team is Bristol City, Im satisfied with that as they are a strong Championship side so they should have some decent youngesters coming through the ranks lets see what they are prepared to give.

Signings

Ashley Carew (free)
Jordan Walker (loan) Bristol City
Games

Newport 5-0 Staines
North Ferriby 0-4 Newport
Newport 2-0 Northwich Victoria
Newport 2-0 Harrogate
Newport 0-0 Cambridge City

Well what can i say goood month really got a few good signings in and went the through the pre season with out loosin or conceedin a goal. Ive tried to keept the same side and not change to much in my 1st season as the team has only a month to blend together with new tatics and trainin. About to start the season hopefully i can acheive ehat the board expect of me.

Will Update tomorrow now afther the 1st month of the new season is over.

Haha just look for clinicalness someone who can finish no one has pace so don't try and find it.

pace, brother, pace, look for pace and thou shalt see the light. Oh, and put your game speed at maximum, it will look like premier in normal speed lol.
I already play at maximum pace lol...ive tried lookin for pace not the easiest as you cant offer the players much in this league lol

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Haha just look for clinicalness someone who can finish no one has pace so don't try and find it.
My strikers have finishing of about 7 and composure of about 9 but im just about to signa youngster from Bristol Rover josh Klein Davis which had finishing 8 Composure 7 also has a fair amount of pace and stamina hopefully will shine in this league only cost me 1k

well when I said lok for pace it's like BSS pace, 10 should be enough, I've been playing with the same wingers in BSP and did the job, and none has more than 11 in pace and dribbling.

well when I said lok for pace it's like BSS pace, 10 should be enough, I've been playing with the same wingers in BSP and did the job, and none has more than 11 in pace and dribbling.
His dribbling isnt to bad either of 8 almost as good as my baby sister lol

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------
August 2009

Games

Fisher 0-0 Newport (Played shocking dont think i had a decent chance)
Newport 0-3 Team Bath (Have my Team ever Played together???)
Newport 1-0 Havent Waterloovile (Reid)
Welling 1-0 Newport (Starting to play better just results went against us)
Newport 2-2 Hayes & Yeading (Cook 2,)

Table 18th
Media Prediction 8th

Well to summarise my Stat to the league gutted to be honest, team wasnt playin like a team until the welling game which was abit late in the month and when we went 2-0 up on hayes & Yeading i thought 3 points was all over that game but obviously not.
On the upside still early in the seasona nd the team is still trying to gel together hopefully this 9 day break will help my team.

Will Now update tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:23 PM ----------

September 2009

Games

Newport 3-0 Dorchester ClC 1st round (Reid 3,)
Weston Supre Mare 0-0 Newport (Should of won confortably)
Newport 0-1 Hampton & Richmond
Maidenhead 0-1 Newport (Reid)
Evesham 1-0 Newport fa cup 2nd qual round.(struggled to break them down)
Newport 0-1 Bromley

What a inconsitent month had to call a team meeting halfway through the month to try and give the team some spirit and hopefully it will work for the furture.Looking at the positives for this month havent conceeded alot of goals, but not scoring alot either. Im just hoping that the season wont carrying on like this as if it does im not sure il make it through the season. =[

High Point:Beatin Dorchester 3-0 thought it might kick start our season
Low Point: Loosin 1-0 Evesham killed momentum from the win at Maidenhead

Table 16th
Media Prediction 8th

If anyone had any advice more than happy to hear from you.

Last edited:
How did you call a meeting?
Download Cloughs tactics implements them helps kill of teams by restricting posession.

How did you call a meeting?
Download Cloughs tactics implements them helps kill of teams by restricting posession.
Through my striker Craig Hughes who hasnt scored a goal all season yet lol...Im using them tatics but they seem not to be doin well for me i just need to try and stick it out i guess hopefully results will eventually go my way. Thanks anyway

October 2009

Signings

Ashley Vincent (free)

Games

Bognore Regis 1-0 Newport (Great Start to the month back to the drawing board)
AFC Wimbledon 2-0 Newport ClC round 2 (can try and get results in the league now)
Newport 0-0 Thurrock (Getting annoyed now with these results)
Bath 2-0 Newport (things just not goin our way tbh)
Braintree 2-1 Newport (rose)

Well to summarise the month things couldnt of gone worse reultsgoin against strugglin to score goals. The main problems are coming from my midfield as they just aint creating chances for my strikers. The two signings of the month didnt come to late and hopeing that they will try and make other players perform to keep there 1st team places. My Job is in some serious doubt after this month i think the board will start giving me warnings if this carries on, so frustrating at the moment.

High Point: Possible scoring a goal lol
Low Point: Loosing 1-0 to Bognor Regis

Table 19th
Media Prediction 8th

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

November 2009

Signings

Peter Vincenti (Free)

Games

Bishop Stortford 1-1 Newport (Vincent)
Newport 3-0 Worcester (Stephens,Vincent,Hughes)
Newport 2-1 Worksop F.A Trophy 3rd qual Round (Stephens,Vincent,)
AFC Wimbledon 1-3 Newport (Vincent,Reid 2)

Well best start to the month since the pre season a brilliant 3 points against Worcester which will hopefully give the players confidence to carry on. The Signings of Vicent and Vincenti has given the team belief and now know they have to work hard to get in the starting line-up.What an end to the month beating AFC Wimbledon 3-1 got to be best the result of the season yet, but not the most important as i feel that the the worcester game was bigger as it has started our season. Took long enough but i finally think that we are going in the right direction. May it continue =]

High Point: Winning 3-0 agianst Worcester a step in the right direction
Low Point: To far back to make a decent attempt on the playoffs

Table: 17th
Media Prediction: 8th

If anyone can help me inprove my story or want to hear more from my game please say as this is my first story =]

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

The Challenge is over ive been sacked at the end of december =[ due to finances and bad run of results

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

can some1 please close this thread thank you

Last edited:
Vincent is a really good Right Winger for me at Eastleigh.