Four Sides To Every Story | 4 Player Network Story.

diablodunka

Reaction score
Four Sides To Every Story | 4 Player Online Network Story.

View attachment 308923
4 Player Network Game | There are 4 Sides to Every Story

Sponsored by Amazon.co.uk: Muscle Fit Basics: Clothing

We welcome you to the 'Power League'.

"This story will be told from 4 unique perspectives as each manager will give their respected take on their season and how they feel it is performing. There are specific rules that each manager has to follow and regulations to keep the game realistic. We hope you follow our progress and we look forward to your interaction."

R U L E S:

What is the Power League?
(1.1) The power league is a concept that will test the best of football manager, limited in the 1st seasons transfer windows (except the super loan) you will have only the squad given to you to fight to the top of the league. Seasons after your first you may use the 'Chosen Ones' rule to buy players which is also limited but doesn't restrict you entirely. You may of course sign Coaches and Scouts at anytime.

'First Season' Restriction.

(2.1) If it is your first season with a club you will have your transfers disabled for one season except the option to sign the'p2p loan' and the 'Super Loan'. If you manage to last an entire season within the 'Power League' you will have earned the right to buy players for next season under the 'Galacticos' Rule.

Super Loan.
(3.1) The super loan is available for your first season in charge of the club as transfers are restricted to you. You may choose one player from any club for a season long loan. If you end his loan or he receives a long term injury you will not be able to replace him with another. Be very careful as to who you choose!

Galacticos.
(4.1) After your first season in charge of a club you will be handed the incredible luxury of signing players. However, you will be limited. The limit is based on where your respected club will finish based on the in-game 'media prediction'. However, if you manage to win any competition or trophy you will be granted bonus signings.

1st to 4th - The Elite clubs will be able to transfer and Loan up to 3 players.
5th to 8th - The top 4 challengers will be able to transfer and Loan up to 4 players.
9th to 12th - The High-Table clubs will be able to transfer and Loan up to 5 players.
13th to 16th - The Mid-table clubs will be able to transfer and Loan up to 6 players.
17th to 20th - The relegation battlers will be able to transfer and Loan up to 7 players.
Trophy Win - You are permitted to sign one additional player for every trophy or competition you win.

Transfers of players.
(5.1) If you wish to transfer a player into your club you will have to pay 50% of his fee up front. e.g. If a player costs 20M, you will have to pay 10M of your current transfer budget up front. You can may then use the 'additional fees' option to facilitate the rest of the sum.

Additional Fees:
Monthly Installments: ALLOWED (but only over a 12 Month Period.)
Players To Exchange: ALLOWED
After League Appearances: NOT ALLOWED
Per League Appearance: NOT ALLOWED
After International Appearances: NOT ALLOWED
Minimum League Goals: NOT ALLOWED
After Promotion: NOT ALLOWED

(5.2) If you put your team in a negative wage or negative transfer budget after a transfer window you will be removed as manager of that team. You will then have a choice to take control of a team that is predicted relegation or leave the 'Power League'.

(5.3) At the end of each transfer window the admin will look to see if each player has brought their players with these rules, if they haven't they will be removed as manager of that team. You will then have a choice to take control of a team that is predicted relegation or leave the 'Power League'.

P2P Loan
(6.1) Each player once a season are allowed to loan one player from another players respected club. You can loan as many players from your club as you wish but you may only bring in one loan from another club.

(6.2) This loan does not affect your overall transfer limit and is separate. e.g. If your limit for the season is 5 transfers, you will have 5 transfers plus the 'p2p loan'.

Teams Available.
(7.1) If you are new to the Power League you cannot pick a team that are among 'The Glory Clubs'. Once you have completed a full season you may take the reigns of a 'Glory Club' if you meet the requirements.

The Glory Club
(8.1) Before joining the 'Power League', you may pick one 'Glory Hunter Club' i.e Arsenal, Man United, Man City, Liverpool Chelsea, Tottenham and Everton. If that team becomes interested in you after one season in the 'Power League' and offers you a contract you may switch to that club.

(8.2) If another player is fortunate enough to be handed a contract at the club you wanted, you may change your 'Glory Club' to another. If that manager leaves or is fired, you will not be able to re-change back to the team you originally picked.

(8.3) If you decide to switch to a 'Glory Club' it will be as though you have just joined the 'Power League' and will be restricted with transfers for your first season.

Adding to the thread
(9.1) If you want to join the Power League, You will need to update the thread regularly. It is not essential to add pictures to your posts but a monthly overview is a must.

(9.2) At the end of every month you will need to post your predictions for following months games.

Fired.
(10.1) If you are fired from your job, you will not be able to re-pick the same club or a club that is higher than you in the table at the time you were fired.

(10.2) If you are fired from a club, you cannot be that club again. This also applies if you leave the club or your contract runs out.

(10.3) If you are fired after the season has finished or before the season starts, you will be able to choose a team that finished beneath you for the previous season. You will not be able to pick a 'Glory Club'.

Elimination.
(11.1) If you miss consecutive scheduled game days without reason, you will be ELIMINATED from the 'Power League' and replaced.

(11.2) If you haven't written up your side of the story for a long period, you will be ELIMINATED from the 'Power League' and replaced.

Note: Failure to give 6 hours notice for a scheduled game day will result in the game being played without you. However, if you have a cup quarter, semi or final of a competition and you arent available for a short period of time then the game will wait for you.

MANAGER HISTORY OF THE 'POWER LEAGUE'

MANAGERS NAME
IN THE POWER LEAGUE?
DAYS LASTED (IN POWER LEAGUE)
DIABLODUNKA
YES
START TO PRESENT
DENI84
NO START TO JUNE 2016 (774 Days)
MISTEROBJECTIVE
NO
START TO DEC (117 DAYS)
LEWIE100
NO
START TO JAN 15 (139 DAYS)
CHRIS
NO
JAN 15 TO JAN 15 (6 DAYS)
FTD83
NO
JAN 15 TO FEB 15 (30 DAYS)
ABESINCE1982
YES
FEB 2015 TO PRESENT
SOPPYYESFEB 2015 TO PRESENT
SIRROFF1991NO
FEB 2016 TO JAN 17 (117 DAYS)
LEWIE100 (return)
YES
JAN 2017 TO PRESENT

THE 4 TEAMS IN THIS STORY WILL BE HIGHLIGHTED BY A COLOUR:

DIABLODUNKA - BLACK
SOPPY - BLUE
ABESINCE1982 - RED

LEWIE100 - GREEN

Game Information:
View attachment 309248

Last edited:
20750_swansban.jpg

Q&A

What team have you chosen and why?

I'm a fan of Welsh teams, as I'm Welsh, so the Swans, Swansea was an obvious choice for me.

What are your aims for the season?

So, I aim for a top half, with an outside chance for top 7. In the cups, I want to get to the Semis of one cup but we need Europe so I hope to finish in top 7/win the COC.

Where do you think you will finish?

To be honest, I don't know! It will be a mad season! Some great managers are on here!
smile.gif

Who do you believe will get into the top 4 and which position?

Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool, Newcastle

How do you feel your fellow managers will fair?

Diablo's a very good manager so I can see him in the top 4. Mister has a good team on him so if he manages it well, I can see 4th for him. As for the others, IDK!

Who have you chosen for your
SUPER LOAN and why?
Aaand, he has rejected us, so if Flamini rejects us, I will consider loaning Nabil Bentaleb. :)

Squad

View attachment 309477 View attachment 309476

Tactics

View attachment 309475 View attachment 309474

Star Player + Hot Prospect

View attachment 309472 View attachment 309471

Fixtures

View attachment 309470

Last edited:
View attachment 309318
View attachment 309317

DIABLODUNKA HAS ARRIVED!

"Newcastle United have appointed Diablodunka as the club's new manager on a one-and-a-half-year deal.

Diablodunka - an unknown mythical creature - replaces Alan Pardew as Manager of Newcastle United after he was released by Newcastle United.

"I am honoured and grateful to have been given this opportunity. A club the size of Newcastle should be mounting a title challenge and competing for the highest honours. If we work hard this season there is not a doubt in my mind as to why we can’t achieve our aims this season." said the 22-year-old.

Arsene Wenger, an admirer of Diablodunka said “I wanted him to replace me at Arsenal but he didn’t feel it was at the right stage in his carrer, he is as most know, a well documented Gunner”.

"We are very pleased that we have managed to convince the football expert Diablodunka, who was coveted and contacted by many top clubs, to come to Newcastle United," Newcastle owner Mike Ashley said.
"

View attachment 309316

View attachment 309315

View attachment 309314

TACTICS:

After assessing the squad I feel that we have the quality to opt for the 4-2-3-1 formation as the likes of Cabella has the ability to rip defenses apart in the AMC role. If we didn’t have someone of his quality the logical choice would be the 4-1-2-2-1 with Tiote/Sissoko playing in the DM position.

SQUAD:
After a full assesment of our team, its clear that we a full of quality in most departments. The quality outshines our lack there of and come next seasons transfer window our priorties will be to strengthen the spine of the team, most notably Central Defenders.
Many will be wondering why I have opted for ‘Riviere’ over ‘Ferreyra’ and the answer is simple, if ‘Riviere’ has a good season we can cash him in for a better alternative.

LOANS:
We have two of our best players away on loan (Ben Arfa & Yanga-Mbiwa) and its unfortunate that we will have to wait until next season to have them at our disposal.

View attachment 309312

SEASON WATCH WONDERKID: AYOZE
Assessment:
Ayoze Perez is a phenomenal talent and one, if we don't tie down on a longer term contract will be snapped up by the elite clubs. It is imperative that we make champions league football as soon as possible if we hope to keep him at the club as europa league will not suffice for his future ambitions.

Prediction: I am hoping for a strong season for the lad with double figures for assists and a couple of goals.

View attachment 309311

SEASON WATCH SUPERSTAR: REMY CABELLA

Assessment: I am hoping that we can keep Cabella Injury free, that is first and foremost. I know that playing behind my lone striker will cause him to be a real presence and threat, I don't need hope with Cabella as I know his qualities will terrorize defenses.

Prediction: Double figures in all competitions in both goals and assists.

Last edited:
View attachment 309493
Hi Alle. My name is Gergő Csócsics from Hungary. I usually use the Deni Thunder nickname, cuz its easier. So I am Deni Thunder and this is my story.

My team is the Tottenham Spurs. Why? Its simple. They are my fav. team in the BPL.

I try to finish in the top4 on the BPL, but that will be hard. Want to play a semi-final in the Euro Cup. My youngsters will be play in the FA and League Cup.

4th

Man Utd, Newcastle, Chelsea, Spurs

I feel Sub Zero will be awesome with the Newcastle, he can won the league. I had the pleasure to play with him, he has got a wonderful results our last common game. I didn't played with the 2 other manager, yet. I hope they got big experience and we can brink of the throne the 4 giant team.
Who have you chosen for your SUPER LOAN and why?
My chosen one is Alan Halilovic from the Barcelona. Maybe he can play when Eriksen got injury

Good Luck to All,
Deni

First Team Squad

View attachment 309485

Goalkeepers

Hugo Lloris; an excellent ‘keeper and should maintain his place between the sticks for many years.
Michel Vorm; the 30-year-old has a wealth of Premier League experience and is both an adequate deputy and adept competition for Lloris.
Brad Friedel; the veteran American

Full Backs

Kyle Walker; although injured at the start of the game, this guy is the best right back in the squad. Strong physicals sort of make up for some less than extraordinary mental and technical stats. Full back is likely to be his best role unless you fancy a gamble on the more attacking roles.
Kyle Naughton; despite always being in Walker’s shadow he has always performed well on past FM games. His high teamwork and work-rate as well as his versatility as a left back make him a useful squad player
Danny Rose; pretty unspectacular in most aspects, Rose faces hot competition from Ben Davies for the left back berth.
Ben Davies; the Welshman is more raw than Rose at the beginning of the game, though I get the suspicion that with game time and encouragement, he could become a much better player in a few seasons.
Benoit Assou-Ekotto; this lad is somehow still hanging around at Spurs. Try to clean away from the team. :D

Centre Backs

Younes Kaboul; Kaboul is one of the most solid centre backs in the squad.
Jan Vertonghen; Unfortunately i couldnt sell him. I alway sell him, cuz he is just cry and if he plays i always got a 2-3 goal… Newcastle try to loan him, thanks for the God.
Federico Fazio; the new signing will probably take half a season or so to adjust but is a very capable centre back and can do a job in defensive midfield if required.
Vlad Chiriches; the Romanian has stats not to be sniffed at and is grand as a squad player. Minor potential for retraining at right back if that’s your bag.
Eric Dier; the 20 year old is really one for the future, although could be roped into playing right back given Walker’s injury. Some tutoring from Vertonghen/Kaboul and ample match experience will see him become a good player with time. Newcastle try to loan him, too for the first season.

Defensive Midfielders

Etienne Capoue; good stats and versatility position-wise, this guy is worth keeping unless you’re determined to play withougt defensive midfielders.
Benjamin Stambouli; an able deputy to Capoue, the new signing is likely to usurp the first team DM spot in a few years’ time. Can cover at centre-back as well although will need time to settle in

Central Midfielders

Paulinho; the Brazilian workhorse is your best central midfielder and his solid stats across the board mean you can deploy him however best fits your tactics.
Moussa Dembele; a few weak mental statistics stop Dembele becoming a very good player, but he’ll do well either alongside or rotating with Paulinho. Can provide cover in various other midfield positions making him a useful asset.
Nabil Bentaleb; unlikely to get as much game time as in reality, Bentaleb has the potential to be as good as Paulinho

Attacking Midfielders

Christian Eriksen; one of, if not, the best player in the squad, this lad has to play. At 22 he will only improve, although a lack of true competition may be a problem. Dembele and Chadli can fill in if needs be.

The Wide Men

Erik Lamela; stats? Good. Age? Good. Form? We shall see. Adjusting better to the English game, this guy will be a world-beater in a few seasons. Patience, young padawan, patience!
Andros Townsend; the same age as Lamela but with inferior statistics. How he fits in will depend on your preference for wingers vs. inside forwards. Great dribbling and direct play, Townsend is good to start or come off the bench.
Nacer Chadli; sort of a middle ground between Lamela and Townsend, Chadli is another good albeit unspectacular player. Ambidextrous and capable of playing on both wings, he can also provide the aforementioned needed cover in the central attacking midfielder position.
Aaron Lennon; something of a forgotten man, Lennon’s career has seemingly always been about unfulfilled potential. His injury proneness is a negative, but his speediness means he could be a good weapon to have on the bench. In a world of inside forwards, is the winger on borrowed time?

Strikers

Roberto Soldado; the Spaniard has failed to make an impact so far, but is a decent striker. Will likely be vying with Adebayor for a lone striker role given the multitude of midfield options.
Emmanuel Adebayor; sucking up £100K/week in wages and 30 years old are two big minuses in my books. To keep some stability I’d keep him for a season but then sell at the beginning of the next as by that stage he’ll only have a year left on his contract.
Harry Kane; this 20 year old is one of a few useful looking youngsters in the Spurs squad. A local lad, I think he can be a great striker with lots of match experience, tutoring and some well thought out training schedules.

U21 Team – Worth A Mention

Jordan Archer (GK) – out on loan but worth keeping an eye on. Releasing Friedel, selling Vorm and giving this guy a chance as Lloris’ deputy after a season would make financial and footballing sense to me.
Kenneth McEvoy (ML) – another one away on loan, the Irish youngster could replace Lennon after a season as he’s two-footed and can play on either wing.
Tom Carroll (MC) – given the options already within the squad this guy will probably never make it to the first team unless you have a particular penchant for English players
Lewis Holtby (AMC) – the answer to your ‘Eriksen backup’ question if not addressed in the first season.

U18 Team – For The Future

Thomas Glover (GK), Joshua Onomah (AMC) and Ismal Azzoui (ST) are the only three with decent potential, although I’d be surprised if any became first teamers in the years to come.

The Chosen One
Alen Halilovic – He is young and good enough to replace the injured Eriksen

Squad Summary

With depth, although not necessarily strength, in most every position, you have a squad that needs little adjustment. There’s enough quality to nab a Europa League spot and a lucky run could see you sneak into the top four. For those with any smidgeon of patience, my advice is to reject that FM temptation of mass transfer activity in the first window. Sell a left back and, if necessary, replace Vertonghen with an experienced, albeit cheaper, centre back. Set your board expectations low and use the 2014/2015 season to bed in the new players, give the young guys some experience and work on your tactics. Then at the start of the second season, use your funds and returning loan players to tweak those one or two areas that need an injection of quality.

My Tactic
View attachment 309487

My Pre-Season

View attachment 309486

Last edited:
View attachment 309498

Q&A

Liverpool I'm a massive fan of my team and I've hardly played with them this year, just the one season previously on 15. Which is surprising, usually you can't keep me away. It should be good fun.

Well we've only just got back to the Champions League after a four year absence, it's absolutely vital that we continue to qualify again by finishing in the top four. A good run in the CL will be nice, progressing to the last 16/Quarter Finals and I'll be looking to win either the Capital One Cup or the FA Cup or at least have a solid run to the Final/Semi FInals.

I'll be going for top four, you've got to be confident in your ability, I think we can finish 4th.

Man Utd, Chelsea, Newcastle, Liverpool

Tbh, I've never played with these lads before so it's difficult to predict, I've spoken to diablo a little as he's the host and he seems to know a lot about the game, I'm sure he'll do well.

Who have you chosen for your SUPER LOAN and why?

I was looking at lots of players but it's difficult to unsettle a player for a loan move so I've gone for a trusted man in Francis Coquelin. He's been solid for me in my Swansea story and he adds some much needed depth in the defensive midfield position.

View attachment 309423
Q/A.

I am an Arsenal fan by heart but they have too much quality for me and I like to be offered the job in game. I would like like to challenge the top 4 with a slightly unfavorable team so I have opted for Newcastle. I believe they have a good squad and with the right tactics and management they could achieve something memorable this season.

As newcastle Manager it is very simple, have a nice cup run and try to finish mid-table. I have some quality in the side so I am looking to see if I can mount a challenge into the top 6.

I would like to think 6th but I will settle for a top half finish.

Man United
Liverpool
Tottenham
Chelsea

After having played and watched each of these experienced managers first hand I feel that all of them will place in respectable positions in the league. Its quite fortunate to have three managers who all play very different styles in terms of formation and approach.

Deni has played with me in other online leagues and is one of the most committed gamers I have had the pleasure to meet thanks to FMBase, his qualities of the game are knowledge and tactical diversity. I feel Deni will have a strong season beating off competition to place Tottenham 3rd in the EPL.

Lewie100
is a veteran when it comes to FM and his gung ho style causes him to be a real threat as he usually goes all guns blazing to secure 3 points. His tactical diversity can let him down at times as he likes to stick to his unorthodox version of a 3-1-2-1-3 but I don't think that will have an affect on him this season as he looks to take Swansea into european football. I believe he will be my main competition for 4th/5th spot and I know it will go down to the wire!

Finally, Misterobjective the most unknown to me out of the group both in terms of tactical prefererance and play style. I have had the oppertunity to scout his prefered pllayers in previous games and he is very flexible. I feel he has the skill to take Liverpool back to the glory days and out of us all he has the most power to make it happen in the first season.

Who is your chosen super loan?
After failing to land my first choice (Suso from Liverpool), I have opted for a player of a similar mold. A little known winger by the name 'Adama Traore' from Barcelona, he will be set at a rotation option behind my star for the season 'Ayoze'.

Last edited:
20750_swansban.jpg

About the New Manager

Lewie Roberts is a young 20 year old manager who has high hopes for the future. He likes to stick with the same tactics and is an avid Liverpool fan. He loves to attack and is an attack and possession manager. He's an optimistic guy who thinks he may be in the Europa League fight. This is all for now.

View attachment 309467
My team Liverpool, are a huge club, they generate plenty of revenue, have great facilities and we've got Champions League football to look forward to this season. Unfortunately the bad news is that we've got a loan debt of over £300M, we'll need to get that paid off ASAP.

View attachment 309465
View attachment 309466
Of course there's no money to spend until next summer but on the expectations front, the board expect me to finish in the top four and that's what I expect from the lads myself, hopefully we can do it! I've already talked about my super loan, Francis Coquelin, in my Q&A, so I'll just leave you with a screenshot, if you missed it, you can go back and have a read if you like.

View attachment 309464
View attachment 309463
I Alerted the other managers to some players I was willing to let go on loan. There was interest for Balotelli from Diablo at Newcastle and Lambert was wanted by Lewie at Swansea but unfortunately for them both deals were rejected by the players, I guess they didn't want to step down.

View attachment 309462
View attachment 309461
Next time we'll kick off the season and get down to business in the story, it won't be easy our first game sees us face Lewie's Swansea and then we've got a huge game, when we travel to Old Trafford to face off against our fierce rivals Man United.

View attachment 309460

View attachment 309469
Pre-Season Results:
View attachment 309451Best Player of the Pre-Season:
View attachment 309452Top Scorers:
Roberto Soldado - 6
Erik Lamela - 5

EC Playoff:
We have got the Dinamo Moscow. Not the easiest opponent, but if we want any result, we have to beat every team.

/!\The Derby - Season opener against the Gunners/!\

View attachment 309450
In the pre-season Dier got an injury, and before the match Halilovic got, too. So that 2 player is unavailable.
View attachment 309439

20750_swansban.jpg

The 1st game, and boy was it a game!

We had a tough task by going against Mister's Liverpool, but what a game it turned out to be!

View attachment 309433

So, we went from 1-0 up, to 5-1 down by HT, to 5-4, to 7-4. That is probably one of the best games I've ever seen. :D

Injury Update

View attachment 309429

Seriously FM... :/

Last edited:
View attachment 309216

Pre-Season.

View attachment 309234
Our Pre-season went extremely well and no, I'm not crazy. Pre-season for me (when the Assistant Manager is in control of the team) is about fitness and match preparation and we accomplished that in its entirety without anyone picking up injuries. We may have picked up two losses but that was due to my rotation of the team. The Assistant manager deserves a pat on the back for managing to get the whole team prepared for the upcoming season. All in all a great pre-season.

SEASON PREDICTIONS?

View attachment 309233
We are predicted to finish 8th and although that would be a good finish I am still looking to get the club into Europe. I am undecided whether a 40-1 prediction for us to win the title is a compliment or not as a close rival like Swansea are 80-1. After assessing the squad in its entirety I myself am confident we will mount a top 6 challenge even without the luxury of transfers.

SUPER LOAN?

View attachment 309232
This Season will be tough, completely limited in terms of transfers and our squad not completely european worthy the 'Super Loan' is a must. I had looked through the spine of my team and it is clear that our main concern is the central defense but my scouts were unable to find anyone of true quality to loan so I turned my attention to my fellow managers and asked if they had any potential suitors? To my surprise and excitement Deni84 offered 'Vertonghen' and 'Eric Dier' and I was quick to offer them the proposed loan as 'Key Players at the club. I was expecting Vertonghen to reject me but not Dier and the next day when I received my rejects I was overally upset and disappointed. To my amazement Misterobjective offered me Balotelli, I tried and failed but that was inevitable... for now anyway.
After being thrown about left to right like a 3 years rag doll, I went for the spanish winger 'Adama Traore' to bolster the wings and I was delighted to beat off competition from some top European Clubs.

OTHER NEWS.

PREPARATION FOR THE FUTURE TOONS

View attachment 309227

CUP MOTIVATION?
View attachment 309226

ATTACK IS THE NEW IDENTITY OF NEWCASTLE

View attachment 309225

Tied down 'Ben-Arfa'

View attachment 309224

Last edited:
Well-written from everybody, seems very interesting right now, I hope you'll continue this for long seasons. :)

//Dani neked meg annyit, hogy nyerd meg a ligát a kedvemért :D Ha már más magyar siker nincs a focinkban, legalább itt legyen :)//

20750_swansban.jpg

August Review

753101d1421769904-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-prem.jpg

View attachment 309183 View attachment 309182

Liverpool 7-4 Swansea

Search the 1st post on Pg 2. :)

This was a tough game against a good WBA team. We managed to scrape the win though,

753153d1421773203-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-capcup.jpg

Swansea 2-1 Middlesbourgh (AET)

View attachment 309168 View attachment 309164

This was tough. We only managed to scrape the win AET. :/

Whyyyy! So unfair! We concede 2 own goals to lose this vital league game.

Capital One Cup 4th Round Draw

Hehehe... Bring it Diablo!

Last edited:
View attachment 309180
View attachment 309179
What a game to start off the story, one of the most wide open games I've ever seen. I almost had a heart attack but luckily we've come out with the win in the end. Sturridge and Sterling were absolutely incredible and fair play to Lewie he put up a really good fight, our defending was shocking though.

View attachment 309178
View attachment 309177

Barclays Premier League - Man United 2-1 Liverpool

View attachment 309176
View attachment 309175

Barclays Premier League - Liverpool 1-0 Sunderland

View attachment 309173
View attachment 309172
I couldn't wait for the Champions League draw and Luis Suarez will make his return against his former club very quickly, as we draw giants Barcelona. We should pick up six points against BATE but Shakhtar are a good side and they'll be our competition for second place in the group.

View attachment 309171
It has to go down as a good month and start to life at Liverpool, we played really well at Old Trafford and really didn't deserve to lose, Tyler Blackett of all people scored the winner, very frustrating. We went on to completely annihilate Sunderland but we just couldn't put our chances away, luckily Sterling scored the winner, right at the death. Next month we kick off our Champions League campaign with a must win home game against BATE and we also start in the Capital One Cup as well, Sunderland come back to Anfield.

View attachment 309170

Last edited:
Igyekszem, de a fiúk az első két meccsen leblokkoltak :DD

After the PreSeason

View attachment 309185

BPL:
We started against the Arsenal, unfortunately they scored 2 late goal and we cannot answer. My second game was against the West Ham Utd. I wanna let rest some players, so i play with the reserved guys. I thought i can beat them with the Reserved team, but the West ham doesnt think that. West Ham hammer beat us... 0:5 at Home.
The third match was against the Burnley. It was an easy game, after the dressing room sally.
View attachment 309169

EC PlayOff:
Against the Dinamo Moscow. We can beat them 3:0 at away, so i set up the reserved team in the 2nd match.
View attachment 309165

My best player in August:
Christian Eriksen, with 4 Assist
View attachment 309163View attachment 309162
Top Scorer:
View attachment 309161
View attachment 309160

View attachment 308847
View attachment 308846

Barclays Premier League - Southampton 2-3 Liverpool

View attachment 308845
View attachment 308844

Champions League Group E - Liverpool 4-0 BATE

View attachment 308843
View attachment 308842

Barclays Premier League - West Brom 1-7 Liverpool

View attachment 308841
View attachment 308840

Capital One Cup Third Round - Liverpool 4-0 Sunderland

View attachment 308839
View attachment 308838

Barclays Premier League Liverpool 3-0 QPR

View attachment 308837
View attachment 308836
Fantastic month from the lads, we're smashing in the goals and not conceding any either. It's looking really good at the moment but it's still fairly early in the season, we have to keep up our form. Next month we travel to play Deni's Hotspurs in London and there's some huge games in the Champions League, including the return of Luis Suarez to Anfield, will he come back to bite us? Not literally haha.

View attachment 308835

Last edited: