What team should I play as?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie F

Surprise *****!
Reaction score
Ok, I havn't actually made a thread about anything before, never mind progress on a game so here it goes.

I generally get bored with my games very quickly, so I have decided to start a thread about a game. The only thing is that I have no idea about what team I want to play as or what Country even.

Any suggestions would be welcome:)

defo pick hoffenheim

great young players e.g demba ba , carlos eduardo

and its a great challange

thanks but i don't want to copy you. Even an International team would be interesting but as long as the idea is unique. Thanks anyway Keith:)

U should try Breiðablik in the Icelandic Premier, they also have lots of youngsters that have good potential.​

it wuoldnt be copying really

maybe a low nation then

thanks. will get a poll up once i get 5 or 6 good ideas. The problem is Iceland isn't a major force in the world, so conquering the league would be quite easy. Conquering Europe would be impossible though but thanks for the ideas

Was thinking maybe a low Italian or Spanish Team in the top division.

napoili always fun

villareal have never won a cup or league b4 so maybe them

Well my mate did get to champions league final after a few years with it so it's not impossible :D

Happy vally
Wasn't there a Monthly Challenge on this?? Thanks anyway. Napoli seems good, so does Villareal. Maybe something like a relegation battling team. Im just getting more specific as I go along.

how about portsmouth ? Or even Burnley on the v6 update, it will be tough keeping them up :p

Right. Im goin to put a poll up so no more suggestions please. All of those mentioned above will be added

U22 £100mill challenge if you want to try something different

U22 £100mill challenge if you want to try something different
Not missing out on any chance for a bit of publicity, I see.........:p

On Topic - I'm like you. I get bored easily as well. Try a very unpopular team from somewhere in Asia or North America, with no known star players. But of course, there are no guarantees...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.