Whats my fiance after???

daniel_kg

BuzzKill
Reaction score
Well this morning i was upstairs on the loo when she came upstairs and told me to go and look on her emails, so i came downstairs and had a look and to my shock she has pre ordered FM2010 for me which is very nice of her.
Has she got an alterior motive.......

No not yet im downloading the demo so she will have to wait lol

I'm being forced to say i disagree because she is looking over my shoulder as im typing and giving me evil looks lol

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

She's after a shafting. ;)

lol she says no shes not lol

Maybe she wanted to do something nice for you.

So that you can do something nice for her somewhere along the line

In that case she's after new shoes. :(

Maybe she wanted to do something nice for you.

So that you can do something nice for her somewhere along the line

Well i did buy her a laptop last night for xmas so she probably wants that early...which i will let her have it early so she stops stealing mine and then maybe i can get some FM time :D

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

"Shafting" I"dont understand,give me a different word,sorry i m not from UK.

*** or a good seeing to lol

well i did buy her a laptop last night for xmas so she probably wants that early...which i will let her have it early so she stops stealing mine and then maybe i can get some fm time :d

---------- post added at 11:15 am ---------- previous post was at 11:14 am ----------

*** or a good seeing to lol

looooooool

Well this morning i was upstairs on the loo when she came upstairs and told me to go and look on her emails, so i came downstairs and had a look and to my shock she has pre ordered FM2010 for me which is very nice of her.
Has she got an alterior motive.......

GUTTING MATE!!! she probably doesnt have anything shes after right now....but she can bide her time untill she does, and when you say no........ BAM!!! she says 'I GOT YOU THAT GAME AND YOU PLAY IT ALL THE TIME AND WHAT DO I GET!? NOTHING!!!'

She has you by the go-nads!!! good luck dude!! :p

Only answer i can give is make a 1:1 lego look-alike of Megan Fox. Then add fleshlight.

GUTTING MATE!!! she probably doesnt have anything shes after right now....but she can bide her time untill she does, and when you say no........ BAM!!! she says 'I GOT YOU THAT GAME AND YOU PLAY IT ALL THE TIME AND WHAT DO I GET!? NOTHING!!!'

She has you by the go-nads!!! good luck dude!! :p

You know what mate i think you may be right she's just seen this and gone of laughing but not an ordinary laugh an evil laugh!
She's gonna have my go-nads for earings isn't she?

Last edited:
Well i hope you said thank you.

You could take her out shopping ( Take you credit card )
You could make her dinner
Buy her flowers
Have a early night ;)
Buy her one things she wants

There is loads of things you can do she will want something

Well i hope you said thank you.

You could take her out shopping ( Take you credit card )
You could make her dinner
Buy her flowers
Have a early night ;)
Buy her one things she wants

There is loads of things you can do she will want something

I cooked tea tonight :) as for the early night.....not much chance of that, ive hinted but she turned round and said last time we had an early night look what happened (she's pregnant with our 2nd child)

You know what mate i think you may be right she's just seen this and gone of laughing but not an ordinary laugh an evil laugh!
She's gonna have my go-nads for earings isn't she?

LOL mate, be on your guard, just ly in wait!!! then you can counter with 'SO YOU DIDNT GET THE GAME BECAUSE YOU LOVED ME, YOU JUST GOT IT TO USE IT AGAINST ME'

The only reply!!! I wish you well!! x

LOL mate, be on your guard, just ly in wait!!! then you can counter with 'SO YOU DIDNT GET THE GAME BECAUSE YOU LOVED ME, YOU JUST GOT IT TO USE IT AGAINST ME'

The only reply!!! I wish you well!! x

lol you've got your head screwed on right thats a perfect comeback to use cheers lol