What's this thing with the game?!! HELP!!

Shukhratbek

Reaction score
Hello guys... Need some help here...

Basically, just can't understand what's this special thing with the Arsenal team... I myself play another team... but just that Arsenal seems unstoppable.... They never lose any game and also they win all the games with scores like 3:0, 4:0. 5:1 etc....

The most amazing thing is that for example one of their players gets injured for 2 or 3 months.... and for the next game that injured player is NOT injured anymore!! :O He is playing like nothing happened!!! WELL, THIS IS NOT RIGHT! So, I'm thinking there is a bug within the FM2009 program or whatever it is...

Arsenal can't be a super team like that!! They never lose, players never get injured, they rarely concede any goals.....what the heck?!!!

ANY IDEAS?!! THANKS!!

possibly a glitch, have you got newest patch? if so, try starting another season and see if same thing happens. What team are you anyway?

possibly a glitch, have you got newest patch? if so, try starting another season and see if same thing happens. What team are you anyway?

Thanks for a quick answer... The patch I've got is 9.1.0.... Is this the latest one?

I play ManUtd... keep trailing them, for 2 seasons now... just can't beat them down the league table.... oO)

maybe arsenal are just amazing?:)

heheh.... Don't think so!! ;) How about the fact that players come back from injuries in a day!??! <) That can't be right.... unless all Arsenal players are superman........ ))))