What's your hobby except playing fm?

Wanking,
TrueStory.png

FTFY

I love watching football. Sometimes if i have to travel with my job and i can't make it back to Ibrox to watch Rangers play I will usually go the nearest ground to me and watch the game it's on. I like betting and cooking. I also have a fetish for Accounts and Finance and love getting it all to balance etc.:O

Drinking.

Also, writing about football.

Watching football. Playing other video games. Going college. Watching videos on YouTube. And that's pretty much it. I live a sad life, I know. I would love to say playing football is also one of my hobbies, but I hardly play anymore :(

Being an miserable old *******

Nothing, as I have no life what so ever.

Didn't know supporting the blue half of Liverpool contributed to ageing quickly. Not that you need it. ;)

Just speeds up the process of obtaining white hair on the head. Still, it could be worse. could be back at school having my life made **** by ginger haired scottish kids

Playing Skyrim, Saints Row 3, Assassins creed Revelations,Pes, and other games in OnLive. plus watch vids on youtube, read stuffs on football and procrastinating my Hw to 10 PM as always ;)

Nothing, as I have no life what so ever.

yeah right ;) and since ur game save db is always full of surprises sprouting some ridiculous stuff in the funny/random section thread XD

You would be too if you supported Everton right now :(

Supporting Everton reduce life span by 5 years:(

Don't worry but mate it could be worse, you could be a Man U fan:)

Gym,running,muay thai as for games dawn of war 2 series and skyrim at the moment,fm is usualy running all day on my pc in the background so i bounce between games when i get bored.