When All Form Goes Down The Pan....

Marshy

Reaction score
What is there to do? I'm in my second season with Arsenal after winning the Champions League and my side are just playing awful. I've shuffled the team, changed the formation, all to no avail. My 40 goal talisman, Emmanuel Adebayor is looking lost a lost schoolboy and the rest of my strikers seem the same. How can you turn around a bad run of form?

same thing is happening with me im fiorientina just won the cl but i cant win any of my 7 pre season games

every team goes through a bad patch where they lose like loads of games..what i suggest you do and when you lose try encourage them for the next game dont slam them buy saying 'disappointed' and etc.

try increase your players morale aswell by offering them new contracts.

dont know thats never really happened with me before

dont know thats never really happened with me before

a bad patch is like

if you was arsenal for instant you lose fabregas to a 4month injury and you lose like 2 games in a row and your team has a total melt-down morale low and etc.

your team might have been through a bad patch but you havent really noticed.

Might have not arranged enough pre-season friendlies.Another solution is to get their morale up by complementing them better after home wins and even sometimes after losing important away games.Also,if you have made new signings,give the players some more time to gel and avoid frequent change of formation or tactics and stick with the one with which you won the Champions League.Hope this helps.

Last edited: