When Raikan007 and OoScotsmanoO Got Together - Short and Sweaty 4-4-2

OoscotsmanoO

Reaction score
Well Good evening Football managers

Its been a good while since i last uploaded Attack Attack which many of you know. I wanted to move in a diffrent Direction. Think of a Singer Song writer making a cover of a world Famous Hit. Well thats what ive done with Raikan007 Tactic Short and sweet.

I have Permission To upload and Full credability for the Insparation goes to
Raikan007, This isnt all my own work.

Changes

I changed his amazing tactic to a 4-4-2 In classic Version and modified many of the Indavidual Tactics and a few tweaks in the team instructions.
My Aim was pure and simple. use Riakans tactic as a base to create something worth sharing with you lovely people. So lets beign - Bare in mind, this tactic Is Not tested to an acceptable level, but its in demand and Im going to release Early in a bid to get people Testing

"This Is not a Small team Tactic, not that i know of, its untested. This tactic is Built for Large teams Such as Manchester United"

"Short and Sweaty"
View attachment 223396
View attachment 223394
View attachment 223395
This Tactic is desgined to Increase Team passing, its not been deveolped to have 1 player Dominating Passing, Althought Ive accidently Came across this. Im useing classic Tactic Simply to reduce my OP. The Key attribute for all players Is PASSING.

Manchester United Results

View attachment 223398View attachment 223399View attachment 223400View attachment 223401View attachment 223402View attachment 223403View attachment 223404View attachment 223420View attachment 223424View attachment 223521View attachment 223522View attachment 223523View attachment 223524View attachment 223525

Spurs Results

View attachment 223445

Network game useing this tactic too. Amazing result imo

Manchester United Statistics

View attachment 223405View attachment 223409View attachment 223407View attachment 223408

Training

View attachment 223423
Its important that you go into the Training sections and make sure every outfield player is focusing on passing, this will help in the long run.

Also Preferd moves training, get players to start working on Play one twos, and tempo. simple passing game. for all mids and forwards

Important Information + What you have to do to make this work

Match Prep = Very High - Teamwork
Pitch Size = Minimum
Oposition Instructions = None
Team Talks = Calm For the fans
Half time Team talks if winning - Calm Dont get complacent
Half time Team talks if Loseing or drawing - Calm want to see more from you
update - 12.1.1

Download Link

Raikan007___OoscotsmanoO_Short_and_Sweet__Man_Utd__Sep_2011_.tac - 1 KB - Rocket Video

http://www.mediafire.com/?6oad4tja6lcm74e - Mediafire

Verson 2 on its way Update 18/06/12 testing to be done.
play all friendlies - will help with blending.
Remember to Place every midfielder and forward to the Playmakers and Target man setting. Make sure the MCL is top of each, As i think it helps This isnt an attack Tactic, Nor a results tactic, its just designed to get silly passing numbers, you wont win every game not yet anyway if you dont do these steps and dont get the results, this is why.

This is a working progress and released much earlier than i originaly wanted it to be released. Raikan007 Deserves Most of the Credit as without his Short and sweet tactic This wouldnt Exist. Everyone that Downloads, Could i ask if you post What Team you want to test and any info which could help me or Riakan make this better for you lot.

Feets of Glory - Anderson 200 passes

I will update my Op as i get thought my season Thanks again for all the support

Last edited:
Any sarcasm in that Chaz or was that a compliment, its a Big team tactic which has seen 1 indavidal reach 200 passes. very unique.

people were wanting me to upload, Includeing Riakan So thats what ive done. Im looking for testers

hope this answers your statment.

but as usual i cant please everyone. Sometimes dont know why i bother.

Last edited:
Just a quick question, I know it sounds stupid but when you say:

Remember to Place every midfielder and forward to the Playmakers and Target man setting

Do you mean that the forwarders also should be playmaker?

The point is you should test it with more teams.

Why? Not all tactics are designed for lower teams. Looks like this tactic was designed specially for Man Utd. Don't see why people complain about a tactic not working because it was designed for another team.

Just a quick question, I know it sounds stupid but when you say:

Remember to Place every midfielder and forward to the Playmakers and Target man setting

Do you mean that the forwarders also should be playmaker?

yes, as every player gets invovled in the passing, and im trying to make sure Unlike the majoirty of Passing tactics its always defenders who get the most passing. I want to see the Midfield have the most. So having all mids and Forwards it keeps the ball forward and higher up the pitch :)

hope this helps.

I think what you did here is great, gonna test it :)
Keep up the good work, respect !

yes, as every player gets invovled in the passing, and im trying to make sure Unlike the majoirty of Passing tactics its always defenders who get the most passing. I want to see the Midfield have the most. So having all mids and Forwards it keeps the ball forward and higher up the pitch :)

hope this helps.

Thank you, it did :)

Will try first with Arsenal, and see how it goes, then maybe a smaller team if i see some good results :)

I think what you did here is great, gonna test it :)
Keep up the good work, respect !

Thanks De althought 90% of this is Riakan its just my tweaks

but thanks ahah. Just read the post through as you need you do everything on the post to make it work to its potential.

Raikan007, not Riakan007.

Looks quality though mate, good work!

Why? Not all tactics are designed for lower teams. Looks like this tactic was designed specially for Man Utd. Don't see why people complain about a tactic not working because it was designed for another team.

Other top teams.

Raikan007, not Riakan007.

Looks quality though mate, good work!

Woops ahah will sort this just now thanks Gary

I dont really have great Grammer or spelling Unfortuantly lol
but if i see any errors i do fix them.

i sorted that issue anyway lol.

Last edited:
Hey OoscotsmanoO.

First game with Arsenal done.

Seems pretty good, when thinking about my team hasn't got used to the tactic yet.

Here are some SS:

http://i41.tinypic.com/a0ymtd.png

http://i41.tinypic.com/2qnp8xe.png

2qnp8xe.png

a0ymtd.png

Nice mate ... very nice ... Match Prep all the time very high - teamwork ?

Yeah, i know, I always play my friendlies too, seems like when i let my assistant do it, he uses alot of players from reserve squad, and then when season starts, many of the players in my first team, has only played like 1 or 2 games... :/

So yeah, I will play them all :)

Nice mate ... very nice ... Match Prep all the time very high - teamwork ?

For about 15 20 games

then start of Attack movement - high

Include friendlies in the game count

Unrelated topic

Fixed download link should be working properly now.

Last edited: