FcCopenhagen

Reaction score
So after 4 season I'm now finally in the Championship with the club Fleetwood. All the other clubs there have 20k+ average attendances.

I have a stadium capacity of 5100, I will most likely survive my first season there even with a pretty terrible squad. I will most likely spend the next 2-3 seasons building up my squad so it will atleast be capable of doing the push to the Premiere League

My question: Is there any way to get this stadium expanded to like 20k+ until I get into the Premiere League, I don't have a ton of money and the millions I get every season I have to spend on players. And since I have such a low amount of spectators I hardly get any real income from games and have to rely on the TV money each season.

What is your experience with expanding the stadium as a lower-league promoted team, will I have to wait until Im making millions from Europa games and in that case how much £ do I need before I will be able to expand the stadium.

Right now all I get is "Although we agree with your reasoning, we simply cannot find the funding for this at present."

Or can the board do the expansion on a loan or something, like an investment ?

Last edited:
u need like atmost 200m to have a real good staidum. i needed that much to expand my Emirates to like 96k.

it might take like may be 100m for ur stadium to like increase to 20k. how much profit are u earning every month. can u show a screen shot of ur finances

100m .... POUNDS??? ......... I get like 3m-4m £ for staying in the Championship and I can barely keep my position in the bottom. Guess stadion expansion is WAY out of the question at the moment.

I regret not starting with Darlington (They have 25000 stadium capacity, and is a Blue Square team). Oh well guess I'll stick with my super amazing 5000 capacity one even up into the Premier League.

I'll be the laughing stock for sure :(

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

View attachment 193552

Thats my pathetic finances in the Championship, just noticed I have some really really really terrible sponsor deals. Any way to renew them before 2020 ?? (I've had them since start)

or hope that a sugar daddy will take over your club

wow man. gonna take like years to really earn something, or might not even happen at all.

hopefully a suger daddy owner overtakes ur club, like qatari owners, and keep winng trophies, carling cup, fa, cup , and seek promotion.

plus possibly winning the european throphies, like europa league to start with. might take a while tbh.

hey i am managing luton town and am in the premier league with back to back promotions from no-league, and i spent my first season there with the same 10000 seater kenilworth road ground, now i stayed up, my chairman took out a £20m loan to build a 25000 all-seater stadium. Patience and success is the answer.

As mentioned, a huge bank balance isnt nessecary. Once you consistently fill out your own stadium you will be in line for an expansion or new stadium. A big balance doesnt hurt but you can sell your own stadium and also can get a stadium sponsor. Unless the fan base is there you wont be getting a new one though. In my 5th season with Parma and the board finally decided to build a new 50k stadium as we didnt own our current ground.

I am also in championship but with woking (BSS) and 6000 places ( only like 2k seated and they are all for my season ticket holders) I have only just got a youth academy....