Darlofan97

Reaction score
come out because my promotion push cannot begin until then for the following...

Liam Hatch will be moved to center-back

Marc-bridge wilkinson will be on my team

Keith Gillespie will be on my team.

For some reason I feel Darlington are slightly underrated on the game i've see some of the storys you guys have been posting on here and we always seem to be finishing 10-17th yet our media prediction is 2nd and the chairman will only let my season expectations to be promotion and winner with No transfer budget.

Bearing in mind I've made no signings.

Ive just played Kettering there... I had higher flair,touch,speed,height,strength than them played the formation they struggled against, played a full strength team and lost 3-0. My best player was Jamie Chandler and he had a rating of just 5.70.

I'm not exactly a rubbish manager eithier on all the Fm's ive played i've got Darlo to the Prem.

Darlington have a better team than last season yet some of the last season's players stats are better than ours. oO)

If you can't start your game without these things, why not use the editor to put them on your team.

should hopefully be out sometime this month but there has been nothing official as of yet.

come out because my promotion push cannot begin until then for the following...

Liam Hatch will be moved to center-back

Marc-bridge wilkinson will be on my team

Keith Gillespie will be on my team.

For some reason I feel Darlington are slightly underrated on the game i've see some of the storys you guys have been posting on here and we always seem to be finishing 10-17th yet our media prediction is 2nd and the chairman will only let my season expectations to be promotion and winner with No transfer budget.

Bearing in mind I've made no signings.

Ive just played Kettering there... I had higher flair,touch,speed,height,strength than them played the formation they struggled against, played a full strength team and lost 3-0. My best player was Jamie Chandler and he had a rating of just 5.70.

I'm not exactly a rubbish manager eithier on all the Fm's ive played i've got Darlo to the Prem.

Darlington have a better team than last season yet some of the last season's players stats are better than ours. oO)
well you're gonna have to learn to be a better manager because none of that will change in patch 11.2, there are very few database changes made for that patch

and to be honest your problems sound tactical rather than anything data related

oh yeah, use the search tool!

Yea suppose it is tactical thinking about changing to a 4-2-3-1 as we do in real life go abit more defensive.

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Can you change players round on the editor because i've just seen a website that will only allow you to edit your budget

the editor can do pretty much everything