Football Manager 2012 Pre Order - Price Comparison

Its legit, i've had stuff off them before, they've probably just not updated it.
Defo legit mate.

Any idea would I be able to get the game on release day to Ireland if I order it on Monday? And would I be able to buy using someone elses credit card?

If the game requires steam to play, then you wont be able to play it until release day. You may get the CD early, but you you'd need to wait for release day before Steam unlocks the file to be able to play.

Probably will be unlocked earlier than that for us researchers and the FM-Base/other sites owners to get an early bash at it.

Was asked for my postal details today. Cant be long now :D!!!!

Just pre ordered mine from FM-Base for £26.99 and cannot wait wooooop 8-|

Hello all by the way, a converted CM fan here. The 3D engine on the FM demo is awesome and I'm not even American.

Looking forward to lots of tips and advice from the FM faithful aye!!

Chris.

Think I'll order Football Manager from 365games.co.uk its only 26euros and delivered to Ireland ^^) Any idea how long it'd take to get delivered to Ireland?

Gameplay are doing it for 24.99 but it says 22nd Nov.

Will it be released at 00:00 friday morning?? Will it be worth staying up Thursday night to download from steam?

Is it worth ordering from shopto for the chance to get it a day early? or will i not be able to register the game on steam till friday anyway?

ive pre-ordered from steam - got to have my genuine team fortress 2 items :D (im a bit of a collector)
they usually give you the pre-load option a couple of days before, so that when the game is released its all installed and can be played straight away, hope this goes for this year too :)

ive pre-ordered from steam - got to have my genuine team fortress 2 items :D (im a bit of a collector)
they usually give you the pre-load option a couple of days before, so that when the game is released its all installed and can be played straight away, hope this goes for this year too :)
Where could you find it? I can't find it on steam...

Pre-ordered it there from 365games.co.uk. Hopefully I get it by friday because it has to be posted to Ireland (H)

How does this work of the official FM site? I've got 2 brothers on different devices who will want to use it....

It says on steam it unlocks in 3 days and 8 hours!! So it wont be available to play till 7 o clock friday evening in th U.K!
That Sucks!!!

I got Fm10 and Fm11 from steam both were unlocked around midnight, like 00:01 release day

Is the email that Sean sends completely legit? The one with 10% off? Its just I've got burned before with dodgy email offers..

Is the email that Sean sends completely legit? The one with 10% off? Its just I've got burned before with dodgy email offers..

Yes, we wouldn't offer it unless legit. I used it myself.

Anyone know anywhere I can order online tonight and be guaranteed Friday delivery to Ireland?