FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 230K
I managed to get up to around 2,000 coins last night. I was barely doing it anyway as I was on FM all night but I had a fair few golds on the trade pile so hopefully they will have sold.

It's actually easier for me to log into the app for 500 coins than play the game cause so far, going by my demo performances, I'm going to struggle to win jack ****!

Got a free mini gold pack today.. Got Gibbs from Arsenal. Lame.

Hold up... Bid tokens? I dont remember these from back in the day... What do they do?

Funny story guys, I tried Prow's bronze trade offer trick and I got Ben Arfa, which confused me. I then starting watching a FIFA 12 giveaway which was a day old, so basically I won a giveaway which I didn't know about, which is likely what you did Prow

Take a wild guess.. XD, they are only used for the web app. though.

A guess.... Hmmmmm, I can exchange 1 token for a go on your misses? :)

Bid tokens, I'm guessing, enable you to bid for things, but why would it only be on the app? Whats the difference with the app and on the game? (proper replies please, I dont play UT at all til having a look on it now very quickly as im at work ;) )

A guess.... Hmmmmm, I can exchange 1 token for a go on your misses? :)

Bid tokens, I'm guessing, enable you to bid for things, but why would it only be on the app? Whats the difference with the app and on the game? (proper replies please, I dont play UT at all til having a look on it now very quickly as im at work ;) )

Well I hear Ben is accepting 10 bid tokens plus an Emile Heskey for her :)

I think, I may be mistaken though, that it is so people are restricted (to a certain extent) from using both the web app. and their console to bid on items. Obviously you can if you have bid tokens left but once they run out, you can't bid on the web app.

P.S. I don't have a misses so go mad! XD

I think, I may be mistaken though, that it is so people are restricted (to a certain extent) from using both the web app. and their console to bid on items. Obviously you can if you have bid tokens left but once they run out, you can't bid on the web app.

That explains your large *** doll collection ;)

I've earned 6k since the first day, proud :D

Can see why.... :p lol

Ah right cheers, hoping to get a decent team this year, but I will probably only ever end up playing clubs in the end!

With the starter pack and two free packs i managed to get this :D

GK: De Winter 68
DC: Granqvist 76
DC: Carrico 77
DC: Ibisevic 78
CDM: Clayton 68
CDM: Gomis 68
LM: Sessegnon 79
RM: Sam 77
CAM: Henderson 77
ST: Milito 81
ST: Allagui 75

Could have obviously got alot better, but it will do :)

PS: some ratings this year are Immense, EG Bale 86, Fabregas 88... just a couple ive noticed

also noticed there is a 95 Messi on trade, only 10million BIN lmaoo

Managed to get myself a decent team of German Bundesliga players together..

Screen%20Shot%202011-09-25%20at%2018.01.45.png

Only have 1 sub, but who cares :D

gonna get a few MS points along with the Ultimate Edition. really looking forward to Friday now. :D

Luckily got an inset day on friday, Whether to play UT or career mode first?