FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 230K
Won my first two games quite well, 4-1 and 3-2, Riviere is quality, as is Regattin and Nolan Roux

You should say when you are about to quit, then you can send us some of your old players ;)
I had sold most of my squad anyway and then just went and deleted the club. Probably should have let the people on here know. I had a full Bundesliga squad all in a 4-4-2 so I'm sure somebody would have wanted a few players out of that

It's the first time that i bought fifa so i never played UT. Can we trade players with our friends on ps3?

got another arshavin for sale, 7000 startin or 7500BIN (xbox 360)

Just got inform Andy Johnson for 12.5k, should be able to make a profit :)

It's the first time that i bought fifa so i never played UT. Can we trade players with our friends on ps3?

Yes, one person should put the playr up for a ridiculous price, 100's of thousands an then the other can filter the search to what the other has put him up for and offer a trade. He the goes intohis trade pile and accepts the trade.

Yes, one person should put the playr up for a ridiculous price, 100's of thousands an then the other can filter the search to what the other has put him up for and offer a trade. He the goes intohis trade pile and accepts the trade.

Thanks for the answer mate

Basically playing some games to get a fair amount of coins, so I can look at top-end French players.

Current Squad(Ligue1/French) -

4-1-2-1-2

GK - Yohann Pele(Toulouse, 75)
RB - Christophe Jallet(PSG, 76)
LB - Franck Beria(Lille, 76)
CB - Ben Stambouli(Montpellier, 67)
CB - Damien Perquis(Sochaux, 75)
DM - Ettiene Capoue(Toulouse, 77)
CAM - Julien Ferret(Rennes, 75)
RM - Benjamin Andre(Ajaccio, 68)
LM - Adrien Regattin(Toulouse, 65)
ST - Nolan Roux(Brest, 78)
ST - Emmanuel Riviere(Toulouse, 75)

Subs -
David Ospina(Nice, 77)
Zaccardo(Parma, 77)
Mehdi Benatia(Udinese , 80)
Juan Riquelme(Boca, 80)

Joan Verdu(Espanyol, 78)
Manu del Moral(Sevilla, 78)
Olivier Giroud(Montpellier, 76)
Sebastien Corchia(Sochaux, 70)

Just got at starting 11 completed for my French team. Now going on a mass selling rampage for which I have 50 players available. 20 some up for auction now though. Any players needed, contact me, got a variety of players rated from 75-83. A lot of rares, well a fair few!

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

My current team. Looking for backups now. EA Sports Football | FIFA Ultimate Team | EA SPORTS Football

Long list of players willing to be sold/traded for French stars.

Just got a Neymar for 45,000, might be able to make a couple thousand on him.

You're on the app then :S

Martin will be useful, he's such a beast

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

Just got a Neymar for 45,000, might be able to make a couple thousand on him.

Seen him go for 60,000 so that's a great deal.

You're on the web app too -.-

Just got at starting 11 completed for my French team. Now going on a mass selling rampage for which I have 50 players available. 20 some up for auction now though. Any players needed, contact me, got a variety of players rated from 75-83. A lot of rares, well a fair few!

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

My current team. Looking for backups now. EA Sports Football | FIFA Ultimate Team | EA SPORTS Football

ive got 2x 4-1-2-1-2 formations for sale if your interested

nice team, just dont like that manager....forgive me, im a celtic fan lol

Should get Lisandro Lopez, he's rated 84 and I've seen him go for -1,000 loads of times!

I could borrow you some if you like, or I'll buy him then trade him with you for a ****** bronze?