Country/Continent: England, Italy, France, Germany or Spain
Tier: Top
Financial state: Rich - Stable
Media Prediction: 1st-7th

Quite bored atm, and looking for a save that can keep me occupied for a while.

If your bored mate just go a random team, i find it most enjoyable being a team the computer picks for u.

Country/Continent: A secondary league in europe ( Dennmark, Swizterland (sp), etc.)
Tier: 1st of the country
Financial state: Stable
Media Prediction: top

Basle, Grasshoppers, Aab, Helsingborg, Sturm Graz, Rapid Vienna, Brann, dunno about their finances but could be a hoot!

EDIT: Forgot to say that if possible i want it to ben in the Champions league

If your bored mate just go a random team, i find it most enjoyable being a team the computer picks for u.
I seriously disagree with this, although it may be my personal taste! I wouldn't go for a random team, unless you actually want to be them!

It's not really a spur of the moment thing, when you're bored, so you need to be sure you want to be that team. That's why it's better to pick a team you actually want to be!

Tottenham,Liverpool,Napoli,Parlemo,Malaga,Atletico Madrid,Valencia Etc All Got Good Squads And In A Few Years Might Be Able To Challenge For The Title

Financial state: Rich
Media Prediction: 3rd

Well, I seriously suck at LLM. And whenever I do that, I get some random team in Serie C2 or Liga Adelante, BSN, etc.

I seriously disagree with this, although it may be my personal taste! I wouldn't go for a random team, unless you actually want to be them!

It's not really a spur of the moment thing, when you're bored, so you need to be sure you want to be that team. That's why it's better to pick a team you actually want to be!

This. However, I've only asked in here once before (On the FM11 thread), as I usually pick my own team. I just couldn't come up with a team to manage besides Liverpool and Roma who I already have saves with, but am quite bored of atm.

Tottenham,Liverpool,Napoli,Parlemo,Malaga,Atletico Madrid,Valencia Etc All Got Good Squads And In A Few Years Might Be Able To Challenge For The Title

Thanks for the suggestions. Think I'll go with Valencia. Seems like a good challenge.

Country/Continent: Europe
Financial state: Stable
Media Prediction: Not a top team. Maybe 3rd-6th or something like that

If possible I'd like to manage a team that has good youth facilities and maybe a large stadium that it has from previous triumphs, but now cannot fill.

Country/Continent: Europe, preferably not England.
Tier: 1st.
Financial state: Stable.
Media Prediction: 6th-10th.

Country/Continent : Antarctica
Tier : Top
Financial state : Stable
Media Prediction : 20th-10th

Financial: Rich, absolutely not in debt
Facilities: Good

I want to get this team back to prem and win trophies, so basically any rich league 2 and lower team with sugar daddy, so I can rebuild :)

Last edited:
tier: top
i want easy challenge as im new to football manager

Small team, either the uefa or european cup, quite a bit of money and not in one of the 'big' leagues.

tier: top
i want easy challenge as im new to football manager
Man City, s**t load of money, loads of top players, easily win the prem. Perfect for getting used to the game.

Tier: League 2 or league 1 or low championship
Financial: stable just not in extreme debt (like plymouth)
Facilities: decent
Budget: anything
i looking for team that i can attempt to get to the prem eventally.