I feel I am one Wesley sneijder type player away from winning the league

lsamped

Reaction score
I am managing juventus. I have done a partial makeover to the club, bringing in players like cavani , cissokho, and subotic. My defense is one of th best in the league and with the addition of cavani, my attack is lethal. However, I feel missing the center piece to my attack. I use a 4-3-3 with an attacking mid, supporting mid, and a defensive mid. I need an attacking mid to get to the next level.

Ganso, Hazard, Douglas Costa, Willian, James Rodríguez, Neymar

Van der vaart, modric, Iago Falqué if you renewed his contract in first season can become class. Hamsik, Marco verratti, willian, douglas costa both from shaktar, Eden Hazard, Dennis Praet, Mats Rits, Jonjo Shelvey, Niko Kranjcar, John Fleck, Dario Conca, Carlos Villanueva, Matias fernandez from sporting.

All of varying ages and prices, some ready for straight away, the likes of rits, verratti, praet, shelvey and fleck need a season or two. All the rest can step in and do a job immediately.

Is hazard wasted at cm? To make my self clear, I am looking for a CM that plays with an attack role.

Is hazard wasted at cm? To make my self clear, I am looking for a CM that plays with an attack role.

If you change the role to Advanced Playmaker - Attack then Eriksen is insane and will get you assist after assist.

Marvin Martin never gives the ball away and dictates the tempo of any game just like Modric and sneijder IRL costs alot though because Sochaux never want to sign him ;)

If you are looking for a cm, half my list is still good, but I wouldn't say you are looking for a Sneider type player who plays his best football in the am position.

I just meant more of an attacking minded midfielder. I need a playmaker who dictates the tempo and controls games.

If you want a cheap player, try James Rodriguez or Douglas Costa( he is cheap in the first season, costs me 13,5 M)
if you want to spent money, sign Ganso, Hazard or Modric

Marvin Martin. good in the CM attack role. :)

Last edited: