Which Centre Back Should I Sign ?

• Thread starter Thread starter JDY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2K

JDY

Reaction score
Im currently at the start of january in my first season with Hoffenheim and my only weak link in my team is 1 centre back spot , i have radoi who is playing good , and marvin compper who isnt so good
ive got about 14m to spend and iv narrowed down my targets to these 3 :

Robert Huth - will cost about 10m

Khalid Boulahrooz - 9m

Benedikt Howedes - 7.5m

which should i sign ?

and if you have any other suggestions , keep them realistic , and i would prefer either a german centre half or one that can speak german

cheers

Mat Hummels in Bayern ll is good but i thing he might on loan at Dortmund, turns into a quality centre half

I don't know a good german CB but, Mamadou Sakho who plays for Paris Saint Germain is a really good option, you can get him for about 8 million and in my games I have played with him he has become the best Defender in the game, he is miles better than huth, and players like Bouhlarouz, I would seriously recommend him ;D

Bordon is a quality CB...who plays in germany atm

richard dunne is amazing and he apdapts well to foreign countries thats the b est i can do he's cheap though

try vadim demidov from rosenborg. i bought him for 4.3m. he doesnt speak germany but alot of others so it should mean he is adaptable and picks up the language quick. plus he scores alot of goals from corners and free kicks!

Back