Second season syndrome with man city-HELP !

johnbundock

Reaction score
In my first season with man city I came 3rd and missed out on the title by 4 points, I was steaming through teams with an adapted 4-3-3 formation that closely resembled a 4-2-3-1. As it worked so well I thought there's no point changing it and so I kept it for the second season but it's a complete disaster I struggle to beat teams
like wolves and often concede early on in the game, the only reason I'm not bottom is because carlos tevez scores the vital goals. He got the european golden boot last season.
So basically I need a tactic that can help with my title challenge and a shot at the champions league. Please help !
I have the same man city team as when you start out, the only differences are that I sold zabaleta and bought de rossi, Vargas, dzeko and wilshere for some good homegrown talent :)
If you could recommend a tactic that can help and possibly play some nice football that would be great !

If you cannot win with Man City, you should sell FM10.. but anyway, you should probabley get a new tactic from FM-Base, have a look at Mr. Hough's wonder tactic, and Goals Glutter worked for me. So, yeah try that.

they work for anyone only coz they have the corner exploit :L

4-1-3-2: 2 CB, 2WB, MC, AML, AMC, AMR, Deep Lying Forward, Advanced Forward... fluid, attacking formation with short passing and lot of pressing

If you like that set-up, I can PM you the tactic & it just might win you the league

I am very bad at making tactics, but even with mine, I manage to get the Premier League Title with Man City.

if you just put adebayor as targetman and on attack duty, you'll score enough to win the league.

This has happened to me with hamburg,i won the league by 10 points in the first season,now with 12 games to play im 10th place and 12 points behind:(

Yeah can you send me a link to the tactic !
Or write the whole run-down of it ?

How can you have any syndrome at all with man city! except STFM syndrome!

Spending Too ******* Much XD

How is it a syndrome is you've just got it lol. Must by extremly rare

Dont be mugs guys, just because hes not that great at fm you have no right to make fun of him. i had a second season syndrome aswell, just stick to one tactic