DAILY COUNTDOWN TO FM13 (2 GAMES PER DAY)

Cor Blimey

Reaction score
Thought I'd max out on FIFA 13 and call it a day with FM12, especially with only 32 days left before release. However since i have to share the only XBOX console in our house I thought i'd continue my stories whilst waiting for my turns.

So as a reminder this is the squad i had to work with....
View attachment 277670According to our assistant manager we have only 8 top players in our squad with half of them being defenders and Keeper. Our midfield is similar to that of my beloved Man Utd in that it's NON EXISTENT! He doesnt rate last seasons top scorer Omar koroma for some reason. However I would make him my 9th top player. Our hope this season is to stay away from long term injuries as we do not have the strength in depth. Just as a reminder, my goal is to get Sports interactive into a Blue Square League in time for the release of FM13 so I can include them in the brand new database as an ongoing adventure from the Ryman Divisions.

So how did i get on for this season? failure to get promotion will put an end to this storyline as it will be impossible to get into the Blue square in time for a 2nd of November release.
[video=youtube;QNBohO4fDJg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNBohO4fDJg[/video]

View attachment 277671 Oh yes my friend the dream is realized! It took a penalty shoot out in the playoffs but who cares I'm in the BLUE SQUARE!!
We were the leagues 3rd highest scorers next to Redditch and Weymouth, but more importantly we were the meanest defense in the league.View attachment 277674The two Emmanuel's, Richardson and Mendy were the highest club scorer and best player in the league respectively. View attachment 277675 The following players were key to our success and you can guess which one of them is going back home and leaving us for next season..View attachment 277676View attachment 277677View attachment 277678View attachment 277679View attachment 277680So this was the best eleven for the season..View attachment 277681View attachment 277682View attachment 277683As you can see we've gone through pre season and made a few signings and got rid of a few more. We still do not have strength in depth but i feel our midfield is far stronger and the bookies feel it will need to be to stay up this year. Im taking a huge risk with FM13 soon to walk through the door, but management is all about taking risks. So here I go..."I'm going in"!

As I had the idea of 2 games a day on Sunday, since it is now Monday it means 4 games for today.

OPENING GAME MATCH REPORT
Solihull Moors 1 - 0 Sports Interactive Football Club (Blue Square Bet North)

Solihull Moors battled their way to a 1 - 0 victory in this evenly-matched contest between two hard-working teams.

The match began in controversy with Solihull Moors seeing a goal disallowed in controversial circumstances. Defensive midfielder Casper Hughes gave Solihull Moors the lead with a screamer from the edge of the area in the 31st minute.

Both teams had a number of attempts at goal, which promised much, but the quality of finishing was poor throughout.

Man of the Match: Casper Hughes (Solihull Moors)
Attendance: 416

Paul Baskin has reported that attacking midfielder debutant Cristian Ceballos has suffered a twisted ankle after twisting sharply during the match against Solihull. Out for 5 to 6 weeks says physio.
View attachment 277684View attachment 277685
As you can see we deserved a draw from this opening game. We have a decent first eleven but with Cristian getting injured I hope Jahedi is up to playing at this level. He destroyed defenses with his flair last year. He should be the obvious replacement.

Up next was Chorley.
Chorley 0 - 3 Sports Interactive Football Club (Blue Square Bet North)

An efficient performance from Sports Interactive saw them run out 3 - 0 winners over Chorley at Victory Park. A brace from Emmanuel Richardson helped Sports Interactive to victory.

Spooner had no trouble in scoring from the spot when Clough conceded a penalty. An error from Chorley's Charlie Clough allowed striker Emmanuel Richardson to score a fluke goal. Richardson added to his tally with an incisive finish on 91 minutes.

It was a superb solo effort and Richardson looked delighted.

Man of the Match: Emmanuel Richardson (Sports Interactive )
Attendance: 1,004
View attachment 277688We could say the scoreline flattered us but who cares. Richardson took off from where he left off last year even though he was fluckey. It needed a pen to get us off and running and this is a massive 3pts won here on the road to survival.

Sports Interactive Football Club 1 - 0 Alfreton Town (Blue Square Bet North)

Sports Interactive Football Club taught Alfreton Town a lesson at Vicarage Road this evening.

Defensive midfielder Ricky Wellard gave Sports Interactive Football Club the lead with a fierce shot in the 40th minute.

Sports Interactive had a number of attempts at goal but their profligacy meant they didn't score as many as they maybe would have liked.

Sports Interactive are currently 7th in the Blue Square Bet North.

Man of the Match: Liam Marrs (Sports Interactive )
Attendance: 430

AFC Telford boss Andy Sinton was seen at Vicarage Road during Sports Interactive 's 1 - 0 Blue Square Bet North victory over Alfreton.

Speculation in the media suggests that Sinton may well have been taking a closer look at Liam Marrs, who he is rumoured to be interested in signing. Sports Interactive have confirmed that the attendance of 430 for the match against Alfreton in the Blue Square Bet North is a new record high for the club.

The previous Sports Interactive attendance record was 399, set against Cirencester on Saturday 11th October 2014.
View attachment 277691View attachment 277692Just what I need, bleeding scouts sniffing around. Never the less back to back wins makes the heart feel glad. We are at the right end of the table and my risk is looking good so far.

Sports Interactive Football Club 2 - 2 Blyth Spartans (Blue Square Bet North)

Sports Interactive Football Club fans will have been frustrated by their side's 2 - 2 draw with Blyth Spartans at Vicarage Road.

Young striker Alan Kenny got Sports Interactive Football Club off to a flyer by scoring a close range header on 6 minutes. Full-back Danny Groves then equalised for Blyth Spartans in the 29th minute with a shot from the edge of the area.

Groves then added his 2nd goal of the game with a real poacher's effort on 74 minutes. With Blyth Spartans already beginning to celebrate, defensive midfielder Ricky Wellard then scored a well struck effort in injury-time to ****** the equaliser for Sports Interactive Football Club.

Better late than never for Sports Interactive Football Club and the fans were clearly delighted with Wellard's impact.

Sports Interactive are currently on a three match unbeaten run which sees the relegation candidates lying in 9th place in the Blue Square Bet North.

Man of the Match: Danny Groves (Blyth)
Attendance: 503
View attachment 277693View attachment 277694Tuesday sees an away game to Chester and a home game to Harrogate. Chester have an identical record to Sports and should prove a difficult match. Harrogate though will be an opportunity for 3 pts as they are winless at the wrong end of the table.

Lets hope Man Utd will not get their blood sucked tonight in Transylvania against Cluj in the Champions League. Interesting to see for the first time The Rooney-Van Persie link up. I'm going for a lucky 1-0 away win to us. We rely too much on luck these days I'm afraid. The teams have taken to the field as I watch on ITV on this rainy night in Hertfordshire.

As far as FM12 goes we have another 2 games here tonight View attachment 277729This is the first against a Chester side who have begun well this season and should win it.

Chester 2 - 1 Sports Interactive Football Club (Blue Square Bet North)

Chester battled their way to a 2 - 1 victory in this evenly-matched contest between two hard-working teams.

Striker Jordan Burrow gave Chester the lead with a tidy finish in the 18th minute. Burrow added his 2nd goal of the game with an incisive finish on 28 minutes.

Midfielder Curtis Weston's red card for persistent fouling on 37 minutes put Chester's position under question. The last goal of the game came from young centre-back Ross Holmes whose 39th minute own-goal will undoubtedly cause him some embarrassment.

Sports Interactive Football Club also saw their 83rd minute strike questionably chalked off.

Sports Interactive are currently 13th in the Blue Square Bet North.

Man of the Match: Jordan Burrow (Chester)
Attendance: 3,117

No surprises there then. What proved disappointing though was that we couldn't dominate against ten men.Sometimes a side loses a man and become harder and not easier to beat. We had a Richardson goal disallowed that could of salvaged a point.

8 mins gone in the United match and if I wasn't a fan I would be switching the channel over right about now.

View attachment 277730View attachment 277731it's these types of games where we will be looking to get something from. OMG over the hill Evra has allowed an uncontested cross to come in and bang we are behind 1-0 Cluj, typical!!

\Anyways...Sports Interactive Football Club 3 - 1 Harrogate Town (Blue Square Bet North)

An efficient performance from Sports Interactive saw them run out 3 - 1 winners over Harrogate Town at Vicarage Road. The highlight of the game was undoubtedly a superb hat-trick from Sports Interactive 's Omar Koroma.

Striker Omar Koroma got Sports Interactive Football Club off to a flyer by scoring a well timed close range finish on 4 minutes. Koroma added his 2nd goal of the game with a header on 18 minutes.

Centre-back Mitchell Nelson gave the Harrogate Town fans a glimmer of hope after 81 minutes with a close range header. An error from Harrogate Town's Joe Ryan allowed Koroma to score a finish tucked away with consummate ease.

Sports Interactive have climbed above teams such as Northwich Victoria, Tamworth and Mansfield Town to 7th in the Blue Square Bet North.

Man of the Match: Omar Koroma (Sports Interactive )
Attendance: 406

I end my night of FM12 on a positive note and we are back on the boil again. View attachment 277732View attachment 277733
Tommorrow night we come up against these two teamsView attachment 277734View attachment 277735Famous giantkillers Altrincham will be hoping to avoid 3 defeats on the bounce. Whilst Worcester are unbeaten in four.

So here's another night of FM, but can I keep awake to post tonight? No. I finished work on this rainy and very dark evening and finished dinner after half time of the Champions League round of games I think. Sleep fell heavily on me as I waited for everyone to go upstairs to bed, so I could FIFA12 it uninterrupted. That did'nt happen and the last thing I know is the sun breaking through my window this window

Sports Interactive Football Club 1 - 1 Altrincham (Blue Square Bet North)

Sports Interactive Football Club fans will have been frustrated by their side's 1 - 1 draw with Altrincham at Vicarage Road. The match was certainly not one for the purists with neither side able to keep the errors out of their game.

An error from Altrincham's Giani Kapika allowed striker Omar Koroma to score a fine header from point-blank range. Sports Interactive Football Club were nearly gifted a goal on 54 minutes through Jack Errington's lapse in concentration but they failed to capitalise on the opportunity presented to them.

With Sports Interactive Football Club already beginning to celebrate, Errington scored a fine header from point-blank range in injury-time to ****** the equaliser for Altrincham. Better late than never for Altrincham and the fans were clearly delighted with Errington's impact.

Sports Interactive have dropped one place to 10th in the Blue Square Bet North, with Mansfield climbing above them.

Man of the Match: Jack Errington (Altrincham)
Attendance: 418

Can I swear in this?...can I? Every manager knows the horrible feeling of being seconds away from victory only to concede with the final kick. I can imagine the opposition manager running out of his technical area and sliding on his knees Mouriniho style. I hope his grass stains never comes out of his trouser suit! View attachment 2778352pts dropped with what could prove a tricky game coming up next.View attachment 277836Worcester City 0 - 0 Sports Interactive Football Club (Blue Square Bet North)

Sports Interactive Football Club could count themselves somewhat fortunate to have escaped with a draw against Worcester City in their Blue Square Bet North game at St. George's Lane.

Sports Interactive may well look back on the number of shots they took from long range and rue their decisions, as they often proved wasteful.

Sports Interactive have been playing above all expectations so far this season and find themselves in 8th place in the Blue Square Bet North.

Man of the Match: Darren Lough (Sports Interactive )
Attendance: 459

Gutted we could not get a win tonight but this draw amazingly climbed us 8th place. So we continue to overachieve and I like it. Tomorrow night we have these games coming upView attachment 277837View attachment 277838with bundles of points up for grab as both teams are beneath us in the league. Lancaster especially are already relegation candidates and remain winless at the bottom of the table.

In the real world, well done United for their comeback win and glad to see Rooney-RVP working well together. Chelsea are breezing it Arsenal are eazing it and man City are losing it...whopee!

View attachment 277876
Evening all! I'm excited at the chance of moving fourth if I win. Let's face it, my strikeforce miss more often than score though we dominate a match. So I'm expecting a draw again followed by a sneaky win in my last match. As I type, the evening approaches and darkness looms. I'm off to work over in Hemel for a few hours before coming back in the night to hopefully post this story. Northwich have voiced in the press at how good a job I'm doing and I hope thats not kidology to make us perform with complacency.

Well here goes...
Sports Interactive Football Club 2 - 2 Northwich Victoria (Blue Square Bet North)

After a 2 - 2 draw at Vicarage Road against Sports Interactive Football Club, a key member of the Northwich Victoria side claimed that his team were fortunate to escape from this Blue Square Bet North fixture with a draw.

Midfielder Jack Morris gave Northwich Victoria the lead with an effort from inside the penalty area which deflected past the goalkeeper in the 45th minute. Sports Interactive Football Club's equaliser came through Emmanuel Richardson as he seized on Daniel Deakin's mistake to score a finish executed with aplomb. An error from Sports Interactive Football Club's Darren Lough allowed striker Loren Maxwell to score a real poacher's effort. Full-back Tom King suffered the agony of putting the ball into his own net after 94 minutes to deny his team the win.

Sports Interactive have been playing above all expectations so far this season and find themselves in 8th place in the Blue Square Bet North.

Man of the Match: Mason Bush (Northwich)
Attendance: 498

There you go what did I say? On a positive note we are now 4 games unbeaten.
We scrape a draw via an og which means by my calculations the next result will be a narrow win. If we cant beat the bottom team then, well...
Let's go.

Lancaster City: 5-4 (Fav) Draw: 11-5 Sports Interactive : 7-4 (Blue Square Bet North)

Sports Interactive Football Club go into this away game with every chance of walking away with something against slight favourites Lancaster City, according to Sky Bet.

Sports Interactive have been playing above all expectations so far this season and find themselves in 8th place in the Blue Square Bet North. Sports Interactive can overtake a number of teams including Blyth and move as high as 6th if they win their next game.

Lancaster City are currently on a five match unbeaten run which sees the relegation candidates lying in 20th place in the Blue Square Bet North.

The referee for the match will be Scott Duncan from Newcastle who has shown 5 yellow cards and no red cards in his six Blue Square Bet North games so far this season. Duncan's last Sports Interactive Football Club match was Sports Interactive 's convincing 3 - 0 Blue Square Bet North victory over Chorley on Saturday 15th August.

Lancaster City 1 - 2 Sports Interactive Football Club (Blue Square Bet North)

Sports Interactive Football Club recorded a somewhat fortuitous win over Lancaster City on a fine summer's evening at Giant Axe.

Midfielder Jon Conchie gave Lancaster City the lead with an accurate finish in the 15th minute. Centre-back Garry Richards then equalised for Sports Interactive Football Club in the 32nd minute with a tidy finish.

Then followed controversy as Lancaster City were denied claims by full-back Andy Taylor for a penalty. Sports Interactive Football Club's winner came through Emmanuel Richardson as he seized on Alex Mullin's mistake to score a real poacher's effort.

Sports Interactive have been playing above all expectations so far this season and find themselves in 7th place in the Blue Square Bet North.

Man of the Match: Garry Richards (Sports Interactive )
Attendance: 283

Repeat after me..."He is a Prophet"! I told you, I told you. City have been unbeaten for 5 games and are bottom but i felt someone's unbeaten run was at an end but it wasn't going to be us. Jammy win keeps us in the loop. One or two top players and you never know. At this stage it's too early to think about promo but surely we won't have to worry about rele gay.

Tomorrow night we take on the team doing worse than the team we just beat, home to Guiesley. Then we head north in the FA Cup to take on high flying Chester who are two places above us in the table. Even today I can see a slender win against Guiseley and an easy defeat in the Cup. See ya then. Chow.

Ive got 7 late evening calls to make this rainy friday and will type this introduction and then play my two games before going work. Having stayed up till 5am playing FIFA13 you can guess I'm not exactly at my best tonight. I was getting beaten by online guys who were not as good as me but have better luck. My gamer tag by the way is SONNE OF YAH. So feel free to score an easy victory as I have no luck. All rebounds always go to opposition players for some reason.

I've had a bad week culminating with a bad day today and so this weekend I'll be informing the company I do work for that I will no longer be working for them. Unemployment here i come! Am I looking forward to it no! However you can't work for free.

Sports Interactive : 4-5 (Fav) Draw: 2-1 Guiseley: 3-1 (Blue Square Bet North)

Newly-promoted Sports Interactive have been touted as comfortable favourites but will have to be wary about complacency when taking on troubled Blue Square Bet North strugglers Guiseley, according to Sky Bet.

Sports Interactive have been playing above all expectations so far this season and find themselves in 7th place in the Blue Square Bet North. Sports Interactive can overtake a number of teams including Tamworth and move as high as 4th if they win their next game.

Guiseley have now suffered four straight defeats and the relegation candidates find themselves in 22nd place in the Blue Square Bet North.

The referee for the match will be Jake Collin from Liverpool who has shown 8 yellow cards and 2 red cards in his four Blue Square Bet North games so far this season.

Sports Interactive Football Club 3 - 3 Guiseley (Blue Square Bet North)

Sports Interactive Football Club fans will have been frustrated by their side's 3 - 3 draw with Guiseley at Vicarage Road.

The match began in controversy with Sports Interactive Football Club seeing a goal disallowed in controversial circumstances. Enthusiastic striker Craig Birchall gave Guiseley the lead with a good header from just inside the six-yard box in the 30th minute.

Sports Interactive Football Club's equaliser came through Tom Spooner as he seized on Damien McGregor's mistake to score a close range header. Striker Omar Koroma put Sports Interactive Football Club in front in the 58th minute with a good header from just inside the six-yard box.

An error from Guiseley's Louis Horne allowed defensive midfielder Ricky Wellard to score a finish tucked away with consummate ease. Midfielder Ross Treleavan pulled one back for Guiseley after 76 minutes with an incisive finish.

Birchall went on to equalise for Guiseley after 84 minutes with a close range header.

Sports Interactive have been playing above all expectations so far this season and find themselves in 7th place in the Blue Square Bet North.

Man of the Match: Craig Birchall (Guiseley)
Attendance: 472

I'm not ready to call a team meeting but my spider sense is telling me a few players need a kick up the *** or to be released. To ship 3 goals at home to this lot I think a message must be sent. So these are the guys I kick out or kick up the jacksy.
View attachment 277998View attachment 277986View attachment 277987View attachment 277988View attachment 277989View attachment 277990View attachment 277991View attachment 277992View attachment 277993View attachment 277994View attachment 277995View attachment 277996View attachment 277997Chester 1 - 1 Sports Interactive Football Club (FA Cup 2nd Qual. Rnd)

Sports Interactive Football Club could count themselves somewhat fortunate to have escaped with a draw against Chester in their English FA Cup Second Qualifying Round game at The Deva Stadium. The match was certainly not one for the purists with neither side able to keep the errors out of their game.

The match started tentatively for Sports Interactive Football Club with Tony McGranaghan nearly handing the opposition the lead on 3 minutes. Full-back Liam Marrs suffered the ignominy of scoring a calamitous own goal in the 12th minute on the clock. Striker Omar Koroma equalised for Sports Interactive Football Club after 56 minutes with a real poacher's effort.

Then followed controversy as Chester were denied claims by striker Eddie Adjei for a penalty.

Attendance: 4,981

I had for casted a win and a defeat and instead we drew both games. We are proving difficult to beat but lack a cutting edge. I fell asleep on the couch again and its now a bright saturday morn. I have lessened my tactic training intensity from very high to high and will decrease it again to give my lads a bit of a pep. An unlikely win will see us face a fave team of mine FC Utd. Also were likely to break our attendance record and cash at the gates so its all good. So here's how we do in the FA Cup replay...
Sports Interactive Football Club 1 - 2 Chester (FA Cup 2nd Qual. Rnd)

Chester battled their way to a 2 - 1 victory in this evenly-matched contest between two hard-working teams.

Midfielder Curtis Weston gave Chester the lead with a well timed close range finish in the 34th minute. Striker Emmanuel Richardson then equalised for Sports Interactive Football Club in the 38th minute with a real poacher's effort.

Chester's winner came through Christian Smith as he seized on Garry Richards' mistake to score a penalty. Sports Interactive Football Club were nearly gifted a goal on 83 minutes through Ross Holmes' lapse in concentration but they failed to capitalise on the opportunity presented to them.

Attendance: 1,197
View attachment 278000View attachment 278001View attachment 278002View attachment 278003View attachment 278004View attachment 278005View attachment 278006View attachment 278007View attachment 278008View attachment 278009Later on we take on 3rd place Darlington(NO CHANCE) and 3rd from bottom Nuneaton In the BS.

View attachment 278070

Dont tell me here comes another draw, yes? View attachment 278071Well what ya know? Sports Interactive Football Club 1 - 1 Darlington (Blue Square Bet North)

Sports Interactive Football Club will have undoubtedly been the more contented of the two teams after clinching a somewhat surprising 1 - 1 draw against Darlington.

Striker Nathan Thomas got Darlington off to a flyer by scoring a powerful effort on 5 minutes. Striker Omar Koroma equalised for Sports Interactive Football Club after 14 minutes with a real poacher's effort.

Sports Interactive have been playing above all expectations so far this season and find themselves in 13th place in the Blue Square Bet North.

Man of the Match: Nathan Thomas (Darlington)
Attendance: 418
I should not be so piddley about it as that was a great point to get. I must remind myself I'm meant to be 2nd bottom or summat. Anyways tonight one of the scouts has spotted a diamond in the rough and did not hesitate to find a biro and some printer paper and sign up this lad. View attachment 278072View attachment 278073 Then i realised it was a waste of time as this game will end as soon as FM13 is released. How will we get on in the next match.

Nuneaton Town 1 - 2 Sports Interactive Football Club (Blue Square Bet North)

Sports Interactive Football Club battled to a deserved 2 - 1 victory over Nuneaton Town on a fine autumn evening in their Blue Square Bet North game at Liberty Way.

Winger Leon Osborne gave Nuneaton Town the lead with a real poacher's effort in the 31st minute. Striker Emmanuel Richardson then equalised for Sports Interactive Football Club in the 46th minute with a powerful effort.

Centre-back Garry Richards scored what proved to be the winner on 72 minutes with a lucky strike.

Attendance: 467

O yes baby! We so, so needed that! We broke our drawing sequence and those 3pts keeps us only 5 pts off the lead.
Tonight I'm going to bring another two games to make up for the cup games we did.

Gainsborough: 11-5 Draw: 11-5 Sports Interactive : Evens (Fav) (Blue Square Bet North)

Penniless Gainsborough Trinity are slight underdogs in what should prove a tightly contested affair against newly-promoted Sports Interactive , according to Sky Bet.

Sports Interactive have been playing above all expectations so far this season and find themselves in 8th place in the Blue Square Bet North. Sports Interactive can overtake a number of teams including Northwich and move as high as 3rd if they win their next game.

Gainsborough have now suffered three straight defeats and the relegation candidates find themselves in 21st place in the Blue Square Bet North.

The referee for the match will be Declan Ford from Melton Mowbray who has shown 13 yellow cards and one red card in his seven Blue Square Bet North games so far this season.

This game could be a bit scrappy as the ref seems a bit trigger happy.
Gainsborough Trinity 0 - 0 Sports Interactive Football Club (Blue Square Bet North)

Sports Interactive Football Club could count themselves somewhat fortunate to have escaped with a draw against Gainsborough Trinity in their Blue Square Bet North game at The Northolme.

The first noteworthy incident of the match proved to be controversial, with Gainsborough Trinity seeing a goal disallowed.

Sports Interactive covered a lot of ground but also conceded far too many fouls, meaning their effort was often for nothing.

Man of the Match: Adam Watts (Gainsborough)
Attendance: 170

Even Fergie needs a bit of luck. he's the luckiest manager alive. Luck will keep us up and a bit more might see us as an unlikely outside bet for promotion. Boro have a goal disallowed and rightly so. Who said they were allowed to win. My cheques always clear and never bounce so what's the problem.

Up next was a stern test against Stockport. Did you know 280,600 people live in Stockport. 18% (49,400 people) are aged under fifteen years and 17% (48,200 people) are aged 65 years and over.

Stockport contains areas of significant deprivation including Brinnington, Lancashire Hill and Adswood and Bridgehall. People in these areas are more likely to experience disadvantage and poor health.

In 2001 2.1% of Stockport’s population were Asian and 0.4% were Black. Of the 6,000 Asian people living in the borough approximately half lived in the wards of Cheadle, Heald Green and Heaton Mersey.

Stockport is one of the healthier places in the North West. Life expectancy figures for 2004/2006 show that a male born in Stockport can currently expect to live for 77 years while a female can expect to live for 82 years.

Sports Interactive Football Club 3 - 0 Stockport County (Blue Square Bet North)

A prominent member of Sports Interactive Football Club's supporter's club has urged fans and players not to get too carried away after their remarkable 3 - 0 victory over Stockport County.

Experienced centre-back Matt Garner suffered the ignominy of scoring a calamitous own goal in the 8th minute on the clock. Sports Interactive captain Tom Spooner doubled Sports Interactive Football Club's lead with a good header from just inside the six-yard box on 45 minutes.

Young centre-back Matty Lawrie completed the rout with a close range finish which was timed impeccably on 74 minutes.

Sports Interactive have been playing above all expectations so far this season and find themselves in 4th place in the Blue Square Bet North.

Man of the Match: Matty Lawrie (Sports Interactive )
Attendance: 627

We will win the title get promoted and win that title. Am I getting carried away? This match did not have 3-0 assigned to it. This was more a 1-1 or a 0-0 but we are now at our highest position ever and in need of mansize tissues for the nose bleed. View attachment 278082View attachment 278083View attachment 278084View attachment 278085View attachment 278086If we can get to xmas on this fine run then it will be time to believe promotion is real. So here I am with a big smile on my face signing off getting ready for MOTD looking forward to watching Chelsea & Arsenal as they both hit big wins today. There was a day I would only watch united and every other team was boring. Its now the other way round to United's shame. Get a defensive midfield bulldozer Fergie stop being stubborn and watch us get back our title. Till then ...NO CHANCE IN ****!

View attachment 278197Hinckley was known to its residents for many years as "Tin 'At" (tin hat). It is reputed that, many years ago, one of the itinerant sheep drovers bragged that he could drink a hat full of ale. The local landlord put this man to the test by getting the local blacksmith to make a tin hat, which he then filled with ale. Thereafter, the town became known as "Tin 'At". Another explanation is that the people of Hinckley used to place buckets on water pumps to keep them clean and prevent the spread of illness, the bucket obviously being the "Tin 'At".

Lying 5th from bottom in the league i hope Hinckley will be in need of a tin hat for todays match....Sports Interactive Football Club 3 - 1 Hinckley United (Blue Square Bet North)

An efficient performance from Sports Interactive saw them run out 3 - 1 winners over Hinckley United at Vicarage Road.

Young striker Paul Franklin got Hinckley United off to a flyer by scoring a thumping header on 4 minutes. Midfielder Adam Watkins had a moment he will quickly want to forget about in the 45th minute when he contrived to score past his own goalkeeper.

Young midfielder Tony McGranaghan put Sports Interactive Football Club in front in the 62nd minute with a placed shot. An error from Hinckley United's Kyle Barlow allowed Sports Interactive captain Tom Spooner to score a poorly struck effort from inside the penalty area.

Sports Interactive have been playing above all expectations so far this season and find themselves in 3rd place in the Blue Square Bet North.

Man of the Match: Tom Spooner (Sports Interactive )
Attendance: 513
View attachment 278198View attachment 278199View attachment 278200Up next is an away trip to Bury. One thing for sure this game will not end up as a draw as Bury do not do draws. Just to note that I play the same tactics for every opponent and do not specialize.

Bury is known for it's black puddings and as sleep begins to descend on me i hope it's pudding in their face and an extension to our great winning streak.

It's crazy to believe that we are only 3 pts off the lead with a chance of going joint top if results go our way.

Bury 1 - 1 Sports Interactive Football Club (Blue Square Bet North)

Sports Interactive Football Club were held to a draw by Bury in a close-fought Blue Square Bet North match played at Gigg Lane.

Full-back Thomas Ryan gave Sports Interactive Football Club the lead with a good header from just inside the six-yard box in the 32nd minute. Young striker Lee Neville equalised for Bury after 49 minutes with a simple finish from close in.

Sports Interactive have been playing above all expectations so far this season and find themselves in 4th place in the Blue Square Bet North.

Man of the Match: Thomas Ryan (Sports Interactive )
Attendance: 808

View attachment 278209View attachment 278210 Yes you've guessed it, i fell asleep on the couch again. This time I have good reasons as I spent time last night to post a job resignation email. The company still owes me over £1k which if all goes well i will have in a matter of months. failing that it could well be a long drawn out matter in a small claims court.

This was a winnable match for us bearing in mind both teams league positions. So there is a sense of disappointment in Bury scrapping a point, but looking at the bigger picture, 4pts out 6 is good going by anyones standards.

Next up Is Guisely in the FA Trophy at home. Our last meeting ended up in a 6 goal drawing thriller in a game we totally dominated. We are in need of a good cup run in order to boost our finances. I have tried signing a few players recently but the deals always fall through due to the long term finances of the club being stretched. If we can avoid any replays then their are is a home game against Tamworth and an away day at Halifax. These games will be massive tests as Tamworth are above us in 3rd and Halifax are a place off a promotion spot. It is more than vital to get results against the teams round and about ya.

Ok so tonight is the night that things get a bit rough. Difficult fixtures approach and although I'm hesitating to call a team meeting. I think it's needful to have a word with a few of the boys. View attachment 278230View attachment 278231View attachment 278232View attachment 278233View attachment 278234View attachment 278234View attachment 278235 My top scorer for one needs to be firing more on a regular basis. He's doing his best, but a right word just might get blood out of a stone. Some guys realize they need to push on whilst some are in their own little bubble. if you burst their bubble their form could dip for the worst but if your approach is right, then that aspect of doubt plays on the players minds. This hopefully will raise the bar slightly on their current levels.

My talk with top scorer Omar Koroma done a world of good as he opened the scoring after only 60 seconds and was capped by a MOM Captain's winning performance and wining goal in a 2-1 win over Guisely In the FA Trophy. We are now in the first round proper for the first time and hopefully go on a run. I used this match to give a full start to my talented keeper Obiodun Opara and a win will do him a great deal of good.

In our next match Tamworth can go top in this 3rd v 4th encounter but I plan to throw a spanner in the works by making a bid for Dominic Green their best player. Hopefully it will unsettle him and give us an edge.

Tamworth 0 - 3 Sports Interactive Football Club (Blue Square Bet North)

Experts are still wondering quite how Sports Interactive Football Club ended up 3 - 0 victors over Tamworth after a game in which their opponents almost totally dominated.

Things did not get off to a good start for Tamworth as Sports Interactive Football Club's Tom Spooner scored from the spot after Scott Leather had given away a penalty. Tamworth were nearly gifted a goal on 25 minutes through Garry Richards' lapse in concentration but they failed to capitalise on the opportunity presented to them.

Striker Emmanuel Richardson doubled Sports Interactive Football Club's lead with a deftly executed finish on 26 minutes. Striker Omar Koroma completed the rout with a fine header from point-blank range on 54 minutes.

Despite a comfortable lead, Sports Interactive Football Club will be unhappy that Spooner was sent off for persistent fouling on 78 minutes.

Sports Interactive have been playing above all expectations so far this season and find themselves in 2nd place in the Blue Square Bet North.

Man of the Match: Tony McGranaghan (Sports Interactive )
Attendance: 1,010

Sports Interactive Football Club have extended their unbeaten record in the Blue Square Bet North to thirteen games following their 3 - 0 result against Tamworth.

At the mid-point of the season and with the team performing above all expectations, Interactives fans are now starting to believe they can maintain their position amongst the more likely promotion candidates.

So how will I now handle the pressure of being expected to qualify for promotion? That pressure will have to be put on ice as an away trip to Lower table Hinckley beckons in the FA Trophy. We beat them 3-1 in the league at our ground but away in the cup will prove difficult.

Alas we get our center back red carding on 12 mins after taking the lead on 2 mins and lose 2-1. We could have done with the cup run but I want to specialize on the league.

Tamworth's midfielder Mark Sheridan has wowed his home fans at The Lamb Ground this month with his impressive performances and has duly won the Blue Square Bet North Player of the Month.

The 22 year old central midfielder has really demonstrated to everyone what a capable player he is over the past few weeks.

There was nothing to choose between the top three and the award could easily have gone to either FC United's Will Hatfield or Tony McGranaghan from Sports Interactive , who came second and third respectively.
Sports Interactive : 13-8 Draw: 2-1 FC Halifax: 6-4 (Fav) (Blue Square Bet North)

Blue Square Bet North surprise package Sports Interactive go into this game as slight underdogs even though they have home advantage over underachieving FC Halifax, according to Sky Bet.

Sports Interactive have been playing above all expectations so far this season and find themselves in 3rd place in the Blue Square Bet North. Sports Interactive can overtake a number of teams including Darlington and move as high as 1st if they win their next game.

FC Halifax have been disappointing in the Blue Square Bet North so far this season and find themselves in 13th place.

The referee for the match will be Stephen Smith from Darlington who has shown 25 yellow cards and 2 red cards in his seven Blue Square Bet North games so far this season.

To summarise, the board are very pleased with your overall leadership of the team.

The team's fantastic overall performance in the Blue Square Bet North has been a particular highlight.

However, your decision to let Emmanuel Mendy leave the club is regarded by the fans to be a poor piece of business.

The club recorded a loss of £38.82K last month.

Monthly Turnover: £18.41K
Previous Month: £92.01K
Main Income: Gate Receipts £7.83K

Monthly Expenditure: £57.23K
Previous Month: £68.23K
Main Expenditure: Scouting Costs £32.83K

Sports Interactive Football Club 0 - 0 FC Halifax Town (Blue Square Bet North)

After a 0 - 0 draw at Vicarage Road against Sports Interactive Football Club, a key member of the FC Halifax Town side claimed that his team were fortunate to escape from this Blue Square Bet North fixture with a draw.

Sports Interactive covered a lot of ground with some impressive running but their hard work was often for nothing.

Sports Interactive have been playing above all expectations so far this season and find themselves in 3rd place in the Blue Square Bet North.

Man of the Match: Sam Westley (FC Halifax)
Attendance: 527

We were unlucky not to win this one but i am more than happy to again get 4pts from a possible 6. if we can keep that up till the end of the season then promotion will be ours.

View attachment 278291View attachment 278292View attachment 278293View attachment 278294View attachment 278295Away to Mansfield will prove difficult as they are a football league club in all but name, eventhough they are having a disappointing season. As for United at home, we are mindful that it wasn't so long ago that they thrashed us 2-5 at home when in the Northern league.

Mansfield is thought to date back at least to Roman times, with coins from those times having been found there, as well as a villa. Later the early English royalty are said to have stayed there, the Mercian Kings having used it as a base for hunting in the nearby Sherwood Forest. We should be in no danger going up there, as Robin Hood and his merry men only stole from the rich. I tried to unsettle their danger man by announcing to the press our wish to sign him.

Mansfield: 4-6 (Fav) Draw: 9-4 Sports Interactive : 7-2 (Blue Square Bet North)

Struggling Mansfield are clear favourites in this home encounter but will still have to make sure they do a professional job against part-timers Sports Interactive , according to Sky Bet.

Sports Interactive have been playing above all expectations so far this season and find themselves in 3rd place in the Blue Square Bet North. Sports Interactive can overtake a number of teams including Darlington and move as high as 1st if they win their next game.

Mansfield have been disappointing in the Blue Square Bet North so far this season and find themselves in 14th place.

The referee for the match will be Richard Clark from Morpeth who has shown 8 yellow cards and no red cards in his six Blue Square Bet North games so far this season.

This game finished goalless and with back to back scoreless draws with Mansfield having a goal chalked off for offside. A win in the final match could make it another successful night.

The lads deliver in front of our fanatical fans to gain revenge on the Mancs. A 2-0 win did not show how dominant we were and it is a big concern for me that our lack of goals to chances could ultimately cost us.View attachment 278313View attachment 278314View attachment 278315View attachment 278316View attachment 278317We have no money to buy in so unless one of our scouts come across a free transfer gem we will be in trouble. Koroma & Richardson will not be prolific this year so we need someone else to chip in.

Solihull Moors are up next and it is a game we must win as they who were once top continue to drop down the league like a corpse in concrete. Away to Alfreton who are placed at the lower end of the league is the type of game promotion winners gain 3pts from. So join me tomorrow as 4pts will not be the target. This time we need the clean sweep with 6pts as we are now at the halfway point in this episode before the release of FM13. Our objective is complete barring mathematics of relegation. our sights are now set on promotion.

mERRRRRRY cHRISTMAS HO HO HO!

Yes it's Boxing day and all the presents have been opened. At least I thought they had until the next match came up and we were gifted a win from a goalkeepers clanger.

Sports Interactive Football Club 1 - 0 Solihull Moors (Blue Square Bet North)

Sports Interactive Football Club recorded a somewhat fortuitous win over Solihull Moors on a fine afternoon at Vicarage Road.

Young goalkeeper Eddie Long was left red-faced in the 61st minute as he managed to put the ball into his own net.

Both teams had a number of attempts at goal, which promised much, but the quality of finishing was poor throughout.

Sports Interactive have been playing above all expectations so far this season and find themselves in 2nd place in the Blue Square Bet North.

Attendance: 590

We are half way there to our daily target and now lie in 2nd place on goal difference and joint top with Tamworth. We are amongst the in form sides in this division and boast the tightest defense and are amongst the top 4 scorers in the league.
View attachment 278345Omar koroma is worryingly still not firing the goals we need though, and I'm losing patience constantly telling him to get his finger out. I think he's past it but i have no choice but to work with what I've got. This is his last shot. If no drastic improvement comes then I'll get rid and give a hungry kid his chance.View attachment 278346 So up next is lowly Alfreton and a win is vital against the Derbyshire side. Alfreton is said to have been founded by King Alfred and to have derived its name from him. Let's hope we show no respect to royalty on this occasion.

Alfreton Town 0 - 4 Sports Interactive Football Club (Blue Square Bet North)

The final score of 4 - 0 was fully deserved as Sports Interactive Football Club totally controlled their Blue Square Bet North game against Alfreton Town at Town Ground. The game will be remembered for a remarkable display of goalscoring from Sports Interactive 's Omar Koroma.

Koroma was able to keep his composure to score from the spot after Menisio gave away a penalty. Koroma added his 2nd goal of the game with a fine header from point-blank range on 6 minutes.

Koroma added his 3rd goal of the game with a deftly executed finish on 19 minutes. There were no prizes for guessing who completed the rout on 53 minutes as that man Koroma popped up again with a tap-in.

Sports Interactive have been playing above all expectations so far this season and find themselves in 1st place in the Blue Square Bet North.

Attendance: 303

To be a good manager you must know when the time is right to get down and dirty with a player. I'm an aggressive man but felt Koroma would respond better with calm assertiveness and making it clear its all or nothing. Fortunately he gave us "all" of the Koroma of old. This game above all others have convinced me that we are the real deal as we enter the new year of this final season. We enter it top of the league by 2 points and with an unbeaten record of 18, 19 or so games I've lost count really. Koroma now enters the record books as scoring the most goals in a match. Hopefully he will go on to become a club legend. I'll make sure of that in FM13 by taking a visit to the in game editor. On a note of caution the Kidderminster boss was seen in the stands reportedly keeping an eye on our keeper Colin King. As our fame spreads, bigger and better teams will be looking to steal away our players so nothing is guaranteed until March time.At the end of March we will know if we are destined for auto promotion or at least a playoff place.

Join us tomorrow for a home tie to mid table Chorley and a difficult away day to promotion chasing Blythe.

OMG our record run is over! Where we beaten by a top side? No! We were beaten by a dead end mid table side who have not won a game for 5 games. I take full responsibility for this as I needlessly called a team meeting telling the lads in a passionate tone how well they were doing. Why did i do it? In hindsight it would have been better to wait until we were beaten. When i spoke at the meeting I genuinely thought the lads would all be behind my passion and storm our way to the title. Instead 8 players backed me and 9 reacted badly to my speech. This could jeopardize the remainder of the season.
View attachment 278476View attachment 278477View attachment 278478View attachment 278479View attachment 278480View attachment 278481View attachment 278482View attachment 278483
What is most worrying is the fact that we travel up to Blythe Spartans who have a see-saw record of losing, winning losing, winning, losing. Their next sequence is, yes you've guessed it! Our lead at the top thankfully has only been cut by one point, which causes me to think their is no outstanding team this year who will run away with things.

Could we get back on track at Blythe? Let me put it in my best Obarmarism..."Yes we can!"
View attachment 278485View attachment 278486View attachment 278487View attachment 278488View attachment 278489View attachment 278490Next up is promotion chasing Chester at home, a team we have yet to defeat after three attempts and then an easy away day at mid table Harrogate, where they have just been defeated after a four game winning streak. So you can see these will prove very difficult games. We really needed two easy games to get a bit of a lead in the table. However as we approach the final bend of this race any of the top six can win this league.

The drive to Aylesbury on saturday night was a tricky one, as the rain lashed down and my windscreen wipers struggled to keep up. I always knew my engagements for this week was looming but never seemed to quite plan it correctly. You would have thought that giving up my jobs would free up as much time as i needed. However like a man who has won the lottery, spending will now take place in accordance to his wealth. Just like me, who has bags of time, who now uses that time in ways that eventually leaves me struggling to realize what I've done with it. My assistant manager will easily cope with my absence but it does not stop the feelings of guilt as the release date of FM13 looms ever closer.

Thoughts began to torment me, like why don't you just quit? you don't have to do this? You've got idea's for future series that need your time and attention to prepare. However after realizing I've developed a quitting habit recently I decided to fight the demons with a big bad sword and plod on.

So my assistant had 10 games to catch up on in my absence.
View attachment 279072His remit is to keep us up there and give me a fighting chance in the remaining games.

Well, he kept us up there as we are only 4pts off the top but i left the side 2pts clear at the top and we have lost almost as many games in my absence as we have all season. losing 5 games and winning only 3 leaves a very bad taste in the mouth.

Away to Stockport provides us with intrigue. We easily beat them up 3-0 on their last visit however they have since improved and are serious promotion contenders. They lie in 7th place a point behind us, and a defeat will catapult them into life.

The last time I called a team meeting it ended up in disaster so I've tempted fate in calling another with around 7 games to go. Well you've got to really I think. we've been doing so well all season and just need a final effort to get us over the line.
View attachment 279122View attachment 279123A little run is all we need from here on in despite our recent form. I'm not confident as the team do not seem passionate enough to want promotion.

In other news Bristol City and Palace amazingly reach the semi final stages of the FA Cup amongst the big boys like Man City and Chelsea. I remember when palace in real life reached those dizzy heights and even a final but for bristol city I'd have to be 206 yrs old.

Stockport County 0 - 0 Sports Interactive Football Club (Blue Square Bet North)

Sports Interactive Football Club were relieved to hear the full-time whistle after hanging on to a 0 - 0 draw by their fingertips against a dominant Stockport County side.

Sports Interactive were carved open a number of times but despite the ability of their opponents to create chances, they struggled to put them away.

Sports Interactive are currently on a three match unbeaten run and the promotion contenders are enjoying 4th place in the Blue Square Bet North.

Man of the Match: Danny O'Donnell (Stockport)
Attendance: 3,512

This will prove to be a good result for us as we have to get back to 4pts every day. If we win our next home match we will achieve that. We never ever looked like winning this as we lost top scorer Koroma through injury. The weight is fully on Richardson's shoulders to produce.

Walsall have won the English FA Trophy on penalties after a 2 - 2 draw with Salisbury at Wembley.

The Saddlers beat the likes of Forest Green, Eastbourne Boro and Hampton & Richmond en route to the Final and were helped along the way by standout performances from the likes of Lenny O'Neill. With the club having offered a reported maximum bonus pot of £18K for winning the competition at the start of the season, Walsall players have certainly got a lot to celebrate.

Sports Interactive Football Club 3 - 2 Bury (Blue Square Bet North)

Sports Interactive Football Club battled to a deserved 3 - 2 victory over Bury on a fine spring evening in their Blue Square Bet North game at Vicarage Road. A brace from Ricky Wellard helped Sports Interactive to victory.

Things did not get off to a good start for Bury as defensive midfielder Ricky Wellard seized on an error by Lea Richardson to score a fine header from point-blank range. Enthusiastic striker Michael Lancey then equalised for Bury in the 7th minute with an accurate finish.

Sports Interactive captain Tom Spooner put Sports Interactive Football Club in front in the 15th minute with a placed shot. Then followed controversy as Sports Interactive Football Club were denied claims by Wellard for a penalty.

Wellard added his 2nd goal of the game with a free kick from the edge of the area on 33 minutes. Midfielder Wade Joyce gave the Bury fans a glimmer of hope after 71 minutes with a good header from just inside the six-yard box.

Sports Interactive have been playing far beyond expectations all season and find themselves in 4th place in the Blue Square Bet North.

Man of the Match: Ricky Wellard (Sports Interactive )
Attendance: 464

My coaching staff were kind enough to remind me that we need 15pts to guarantee promotion. That means winning all our games which includes champions elect Halifax & promotion chasing Tamworth. In short...we don't stand a chance.

So five games to go. two games tonight and three tomorrow I think. For now we are off to Leicester shire to face Bottom half Hinckley. They knocked us out of the FA Trophy there early on in the season and we have hopes of gaining revenge. We cannot afford to slip up and drop points from here on in. My *** Man has come out in the press wanting more players and i'm not sure how to break the news to him. probably like this...! THE TRANSFER WINDOWS CLOSED YOU ********"

Hinckley United 1 - 0 Sports Interactive Football Club (Blue Square Bet North)

Hinckley United's fans left Greene King Stadium wondering quite how their team had only managed to win 1 - 0.

Hinckley United's winner came through Adam Watkins as he seized on Emmanuel Richardson's mistake to score a penalty. Watkins' impact delighted the fans with his late goal.

Sports Interactive were carved open a number of times but despite the ability of their opponents to create chances, they struggled to put them away.

Sports Interactive have been playing far beyond expectations all season and find themselves in 6th place in the Blue Square Bet North.

Man of the Match: Steven Walker (Hinckley)
Attendance: 327

what A time to get beaten by a dodgy penalty and what a time to fall outside a playoff spot. I've been in positions like this before where you get a feeling promotion is not for you this season. So its desperation time and I'm trying every tactic. Like getting rid of 9 reserves who were deadwood. The foul stench of death in the changing room will hopefully get all surviving players at it. ive had another go at my goalie King and my winger Kenny and will see if I was wasting my time. The decent reserves that are left i have promoted to the match day squad since old *** Man over there wants new players.

Ive even talked to the press over Tamworth striker Matthew Fletcher who has hit 17 goals this season, lets hope it puts him off his game.They are 4th we are 6th and someone chances could come to an end after this one.

Sports Interactive Football Club 3 - 2 Tamworth (Blue Square Bet North)

Sports Interactive Football Club won a hard fought battle against Tamworth on a fine spring afternoon at Vicarage Road. The highlight of the game was undoubtedly a superb hat-trick from Sports Interactive 's Omar Koroma.

Striker Omar Koroma gave Sports Interactive Football Club the lead with an incisive finish in the 24th minute. Things went from bad to worse for Tamworth as centre-back Kuagica Bondo earned himself an early bath for persistent fouling on 39 minutes.

Young striker Alan Kenny had a chance to score from the penalty spot for Sports Interactive Football Club on the 43 minute mark but missed his spot-kick. Koroma had no trouble in scoring from the spot when Reed conceded a penalty. Then followed controversy as Sports Interactive Football Club were denied claims by Kenny for a penalty.

An error from Sports Interactive Football Club's Darren Lough allowed experienced winger Ibrahim Atiku to score a finish executed with aplomb. Koroma added his 3rd goal of the game with a poorly struck effort on 84 minutes.

Centre-back Rohan Ince gave the Tamworth fans a glimmer of hope after 90 minutes with a good header from just inside the six-yard box.

Sports Interactive have been playing far beyond expectations all season and find themselves in 4th place in the Blue Square Bet North.

Attendance: 581

Our game plan of keeping Matthew Fletcher quiet worked a treat as Koroma rolled back the glory years. This puts us back into a playoff spot. However next up is the team who are preparing their championship winning party as they've all but won it. if we get past them then watch out. So dont even log off your computer as you cannot afford to miss this thrilling end to the season.

View attachment 279294Before kick off you could sense we were a team lacking confidence. it will be a miracle to get anything out of the leaders.

FC Halifax Town 3 - 0 Sports Interactive Football Club (Blue Square Bet North)

Sports Interactive Football Club were on the end of a deserved defeat at The Shay as they were completely outplayed by their opponents.

FC Halifax captain Sam Westley got FC Halifax Town off to a flyer by scoring a close range header on 7 minutes. Young striker Stuart Brown doubled FC Halifax Town's lead with a weak close range effort on 58 minutes.

An error from Sports Interactive Football Club's Tyler Weir allowed striker Jordan Clark to score an incisive finish.

Sports Interactive have been playing far beyond expectations all season and find themselves in 6th place in the Blue Square Bet North.

Man of the Match: Sam Westley (FC Halifax)
Attendance: 1,846

It all seems a step too much for us as we have had to cope with injuries to key defenders at a time you need all your best players. Even captain Spooner has been missing for several weeks and its little wonder that we have no fight left. We are now back out of the playoff spots and I can't wait for the season to end one way or another. Our key defenders should be back in time for the FC United match but will struggle to make the Mansfield tie. The Mansfield tie is simply win or bust.

Sports Interactive Football Club 0 - 0 Mansfield Town (Blue Square Bet North)

Sports Interactive Football Club will have undoubtedly been the more contented of the two teams after clinching a somewhat surprising 0 - 0 draw against Mansfield Town.

Man of the Match: Darren Lough (Sports Interactive )
Attendance: 663
View attachment 279296View attachment 279297View attachment 279298The chances of beating FC Utd in our final match is a lottery ticket.We have seen lack of chances being created and no goals being scored.

FC United of Manchester 4 - 0 Sports Interactive Football Club (Blue Square Bet North)

Despite proving the match of their opponents for much of the game, Sports Interactive Football Club succumbed to a 4 - 0 defeat at the hands of FC United of Manchester. A brace from Tom Elliott helped FC United to victory.

Midfielder Will Hatfield gave FC United of Manchester the lead with a well timed finish from close range in the 34th minute. Striker Tom Elliott doubled FC United of Manchester's lead with an incisive finish on 50 minutes.

Sumner scored with a fine header from point-blank range in the 70th minute to extend the lead further. There were no prizes for guessing who completed the rout on 75 minutes as that man Elliott popped up again with a simple finish from close in.

Respected boss Cor Rumba joined Sports Interactive Football Club in July 2011 and has been in charge for 5 years.

Man of the Match: Tom Elliott (FC United)
Attendance: 2,765
View attachment 279299O' well we had a good go. Squad depth finally caught up with us during the final leg of this marathon.One can only wonder though that had i not handed over the team to my assistant manager during my busy period we might have achieved promotion.

View attachment 279300I notice that friends on steam are logging in to play FM13, however I wont be playing it until the official demo comes out. I may even just wait till 2nd of November game release as there are many things eating into my down time. I'm trying to do a career vid of NBA2k13 and FIFA13 and getting the graphics sorted on a new team I will create for FM13. Not to mention a new Youtube channel so I'll catch up with one and all on the other side for all who have followed this thread. Cheers.