Which patch does a newby need before first start for FM 2010?

• Thread starter Thread starter Iks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2K

Iks

Reaction score
Hi all,

I received my new FM 2010 today.

I want to start off with all necessary patches to be up-to-date.

There are many patches out there but which do I need eg. 10.1 or 10.2 and where can I download?

Also what changes do these patches do?

Thanks.

Thanks for the link.

I'm playing manually with the disk in t.he drive. How do i add the patch eg. to which directory?

Also do player faces and club logo's come in the game or with additional patches?

I'm starting up tonight. Can't wait. :D

I downloaded Patch 10.2 from the link.

I am just using the disk to play ie. not on Steam.

Which directory of FM 2010 do I put it in to make it work???

once youve downlaoded it you should be able to double click the file downloaded and it will auto install the patch. no implanting of files to a directory is required

When I right click it says 'To open this file Windoes need to know which program created it. Windows can go online to check it up automatically or you can manually select from alist of programs on your computer'.

The online search says patch not recognised by Windows.

Is there a particular program needed to run this that might not be on my computer?

can you not install via steam? makes life easier

I am not sure about that mate but if you want a patch equivalent of how the players are playing in real life, then download my update! The link is in my sig and you put it in your editor data folder

P.S It is easier doing it via Steam as it automatically comes with the patch!

Hope I helped

The laptop I want to play it on is not connected on the net. My communal computer is tho.

I think that means I can't use steam on the laptop.

For player faces: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1040

It has a download via. uTorrent, if you don't want to use torrents to download then don't use this but it has a good guide you can follow anyway.

I think there is an off-line mode for steam but I wouldn't recommend it, if you've already gone through install and everything then there's no point with steam

Ok, I at last managed to add Patch 10.2 (there was a problem with Winzip on my laptop). :)

I want to add the club/nation logos.

I downloaded the megapack and nation specifc packs from torrent. All in .fmf files.

On the C: drive I've gone through the FM 2010 folder and there are subfolders like data, sound etc but no graphics subfolder to put all these.fmf fles.

Do I create a graphics folder an dcut and paste all the .fmf fies from the megapack and nation spec files?

Back