Jack Fulham

Reaction score
Enter the challenge you want, budget and what country you want to manage in, try and state what league you want as well.

Enter the challenge you want, budget and what country you want to manage in, try and state what league you want as well.

I would like to manage a team say a bit like totenham who is trying to challenge for a top 4 finish. A good budget about 40 mil. I dont mind what country though!

Top half finisher
10-20mil
england, spain, italy
top division eg serie a, prem

I would like to manage a team from second half of championship or firsth half of league 1. I really cant decide for which team shoud I go, so maybe you can help me.

Budget is not really important, just not too many debst at the club.

I would like to manage a team from second half of championship or firsth half of league 1. I really cant decide for which team shoud I go, so maybe you can help me.

Leeds or Southampton.

coventry city or peterbrough or plymouth

I would like to manage in spain, would NOT like an easy challenge like barca, madrid, valencia etc, maybe a relegation battler, was thinking hercules maybe?
Advice welcomed :')

I would like to manage in spain, would NOT like an easy challenge like barca, madrid, valencia etc, maybe a relegation battler, was thinking hercules maybe?
Advice welcomed :')
Malaga possibly?? You get a decent transfer budget as well and they have a few decent players.

Top 10 push in Prem and around 20m to spend

A Euro Cup finishing team with a good starting squad and 20mil-30mil trans budget.

City is too easy, I don't think liverpool get any budget as they have already made loads of tranfers I wil try Roma & Juve though MR COUTINHO STALKER! Just kidding but thanks for the suggestions will try the 2 Italian clubs , NO FAVOURABLENESS WHATSOEVER. Again just kidding I'm Italian

well i would say stoke or sunderland but then again i would go liverpool to get them out the **** they are in

A 8th-5th position team with good squad depth and a decent amount of money. Not in England please.