• Arsenal

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kylo

MAAAATTT DAMMOONNNNNN
Reaction score
Fellow Managers,

I've just finished my second season with Napoli, and have managed to win the Seria A title both seasons and have built a great team, I'm especially proud of the defence and midfielders I have incorporated with the natural attacking talent of the team. However, I get bored very easily. :mad:

I've just been offered not only the Manchester United job, but also the Arsenal and Bayern Munich positions, all three managers have resigned. As much as I love my Napoli team that I've built, I feel I want a bigger challenge with a better squad. However, I could stay at Napoli too, it's a tough decision.

What would you do and why?

Also, has anyone left a club they built and just released a load of the players they signed on free transfers, joined another club and signed them on a free? Or is that plain cheating. (H)

Arsenal!

And lol, I'm not sure. You could try! :p

Would the board not intervene if you tried to release your best players on free's? I doubt they would sign for you with another club if you released them even if it did work though.

On FM11, I was the Spurs boss for 4 years, won everything (without cheating) and was offered the Real Madrid post.
Before i accepted i signed all the best Spurs players i had built up over the few years on new contracts with minimum release clauses of a couple of million. Went to Real Madrid and signed about 100 million of talent for about 10 mill. Cheating i know but funny.

I remember an older version of FM where you could release players on a free, resign and it actually happened.
good times :)

keep your napoli save as it is. it's much more of a challenge if you can keep your success with napoli rather than play with munich, arsenal or manu.

I personally would stay with Napoli, not a fan of changing clubs unless i get sacked.