Who are you going to manage on Football Manager 2011?

You going to buy Football Manger 2011?

• Yes

Votes: 577 91.0%
  • No

Votes: 57 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ross 95

Web Designer!
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Well that time of the year is coming around again when we all rush to buy Football Manager. But now that all the leagues and most competitions in the world of football have finished for this year, which team are you looking at managing on Football Manager 2011?

Are you guys going to go for your favorite club as usual and then go on for a challenge such as keeping Blackpool in the EPL? Or are you going to start with your own created team?

Just post below around 3 teams or more which you are planning on managing and give other ideas to others, for them to manage.

Thanks Ross.

Man Utd want to trakc Javier Hernandez and Cleverly mainly but who doesnt play with their favourite club in FM?
Newcastle look good with new players
West Ham same as Newcastle

start off with the normal celtic.

then see who i can be bothered managing 8-|

i will manage chelsea just to get used to the game maybe then go for more of a challenge

any low league team.. except braintree.. never liked them, i think it's the name.. they just bug me.

I will be starting of a Reading, as i do in every FM. Then after a few season with them, might go for Birmingham..

Hayes and Yeading... Then Arsenal... Then whoever takes my fancy.

Pompey, might give Bournemouth/Brighton a go, and then probably whoever looks like a decent side to manage. Probably Fulham, Birmingham, West Ham, Liverpool (dunno why), and definitely Blackpool, will be a challenge to keep them up.

Liverpool first, then whoever I feel like.

Rangers - one off the biggest challanges on fm 11 i think

No money
no strikers
team full of youths
expected to win the league hahaha

Villa, of course. Then Palace, then maybe a LL team.

County first, then Motherwell or some other Scottish side

Newcastle, Bolton, Blackpool and Birmingham, aswell as a few games in other countrys.