Who do you support in the champions league?

Qwaz

Reaction score
Due to Coventry's absence in the CL this year I just support all the English teams! Even Manchester United who are my least favorite club, due to the amount of glory supporters and the fact my second team are manchester city.

If your team isn't in europe, who do you support and why? If your team is in europe do you like your domestic rivals to also do well for the good of the league and a possible clash with them in the later stages?

Tottenham.

Prior to this magical season, I just supported whoever was playing against Arsenal and United.

If your team is in europe do you like your domestic rivals to also do well for the good of the league and a possible clash with them in the later stages?

No. :)

Shakhtar because they're amazing :)

Finished above Arsenal in the group.

if United get knocked out then i tend to not care about it, dont care who wins it unless of course its another English team.

Partizan.. oh wait, they are out.

Now I am going to be supporting Arsenal :) just to spite Billy

Copenhagen. Then Shakhtar probably.

Any Scottish team but also like to see Real Mardrid doing well in it. Tend to follow one of the underdogs aswell to see if they can pull off a shock.

Arsenal. If/when we get knocked out, don't support anyone and just hope for cracking matches.

Any Scottish team but also like to see Real Mardrid doing well in it. Tend to follow one of the underdogs aswell to see if they can pull off a shock.

So you support Real Madrid in the CL after a Scottish team, but also like the underdogs to do well?

What about if Real Madrid are playing Copenhagen next? Who will you support then?

Liverp.... oh.

I usually hope for awesome games without caring alot about who wins.

if Chelsea go out i don't support anyone but my prefrence would be the side being managed by Jose Mourinho at that time.

Barcelona forever, i also support Tottenham but this season i am also supporting Shakhtar, they have great players.

It's kinda depressing with Liverpool not in it and all.
So i have very little interest, though i'm supporting Barcelona