Who to sell from everton?

• Thread starter Thread starter Dicko1878
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 3K

Dicko1878

Reaction score
im currently managing everton and again i have the problem of having only 1mil to play with, what players should i sell to raise funds to improve my team?

Gk. Howard, Turner, Nash
DC. Lescott, Jags, Yobo, Rodwell
DR. Hibbert, Jacobsen, Neville
DL. Baines, Valente
MC. Gosling, Fellaini, Arteta, Osman, Pienaar, Cahill, Andy Van Der Meyde
FC. Vaughan, Anichebe, Saha, Yakubu

dont sell

anichebe - turns out class
vaughan - same to anichebe
cahill - just class really.
arteta - if you sell him you must be stupid.
yakubu - get you goals?

whatever you do to the rest its up to you.

I would lose Nash or Turner , Nuno Valente, Jacobsen and Van der meyde. You don't need any of those and that would give you some money to play with.

im currently managing everton and again i have the problem of having only 1mil to play with, what players should i sell to raise funds to improve my team?

Gk. Howard, Turner, Nash
DC. Lescott, Jags, Yobo, Rodwell
DR. Hibbert, Jacobsen, Neville
DL. Baines, Valente
MC. Gosling, Fellaini, Arteta, Osman, Pienaar, Cahill, Andy Van Der Meyde
FC. Vaughan, Anichebe, Saha, Yakubu

I would lose Nash, Turner is more than capable of being a number 2.

VDM- Not that their will be a lot of interest in him.
Saha - Just a little on the old side

But I feel that Everton need a few loan deals as real life.

dont sell

anichebe - turns out class
vaughan - same to anichebe
cahill - just class really.
arteta - if you sell him you must be stupid.
yakubu - get you goals?

whatever you do to the rest its up to you.

the only problem with vaughan is that hes injury prone, also what about fellaini? his description is wonderkid

the only problem with vaughan is that hes injury prone, also what about fellaini? his description is wonderkid

Oh yeah Fellaini is pretty good, i would keep him. As for Vaughan if anything keep him and sell him on later, make you alot of money.

I would lose Nash, Turner is more than capable of being a number 2.

VDM- Not that their will be a lot of interest in him.
Saha - Just a little on the old side

But I feel that Everton need a few loan deals as real life.

i personally feel that saha was a poor signin, but In Moyes I Trust

Hmm im not a big fan of Saha either, but atleast its another striker for now :|

i personally feel that saha was a poor signin, but In Moyes I Trust

Do you play 4 - 5 - 1.

Then you can do as Moyes has done this term.

Yak - Number one striker.
Vic Anchiebe 2 striker
Vaughan

Then Baxter is coming through with Lukas Jutkiewicz and Cahill is always an option and priceless

But I try and sell Louis Saha

Do you play 4 - 5 - 1.

Then you can do as Moyes has done this term.

Yak - Number one striker.
Vic Anchiebe 2 striker
Vaughan

Then Baxter is coming through with Lukas Jutkiewicz and Cahill is always an option and priceless

But I try and sell Louis Saha

i will do first chance i get but he wont leave after only just joinin, saha is far to injury prone. pogrebnyak wouldve been a good singin in the summer for moyes.

Pogrebnyak, i hear you get him for around 4 million. I still haven't tried him yet... is he good?

Pogrebnyak, i hear you get him for around 4 million. I still haven't tried him yet... is he good?

he is mustard mate, a ******* when hes playing against you, he signed for united and he scored all the time in my game. but id only sign him at the start when your waiting for your youngsters to come through. btw its more like 8mil to sign him

I signed him for 4 when i was Fiorentina, but i did quit right after i signed him so i dunno if he was any good. He's worth 22 mil for Man City in my fifth season

i will do first chance i get but he wont leave after only just joinin, saha is far to injury prone. pogrebnyak wouldve been a good singin in the summer for moyes.

Signing him would be great, but I think he will be looking at Jo. for around 9mil.

I hope he goes for Manny Ferandes, the lad is pure class

Having said that I think we need to win the FA cup and finish 5th to have the funds for both

Signing him would be great, but I think he will be looking at Jo. for around 9mil.

I hope he goes for Manny Ferandes, the lad is pure class

Having said that I think we need to win the FA cup and finish 5th to have the funds for both

you see theres the problem mate, if Jo plays well for us city will try and get as much of the 18mill back. as for fernandes i dont rate him as much, id prefer to see joe ledley from cardiff or micheal kightly from wolves

you see theres the problem mate, if Jo plays well for us city will try and get as much of the 18mill back. as for fernandes i dont rate him as much, id prefer to see joe ledley from cardiff or micheal kightly from wolves

Yeah I like Ledley good passer of the ball and keeps things simple.

I live in Cardiff and he is verywell thought of here.

As for Jo. I think he is already surplus to requirements at City.

And I understood City were looking at Wager Love and players like that.

So I would hope that Hughes will just want some money back coz I cannot see them getting 18m for him

neither can i, everton were after love but he turned us down for 70k a week at CSKA. btw dyu think it is strange that moyes was chasing moutinho and sporting were asking 16mill for him, so we said no and signed fellaini for the same amount of money? i think fellaini is a great signing but i like moutinho because of his passing ability

neither can i, everton were after love but he turned us down for 70k a week at CSKA. btw dyu think it is strange that moyes was chasing moutinho and sporting were asking 16mill for him, so we said no and signed fellaini for the same amount of money? i think fellaini is a great signing but i like moutinho because of his passing ability

Yeah, I do

Fellaini is slowly growing on me but Moutinho is a class above and if I am not mistaken he is not that much older than Felliani is he?
What does my head in about Felliani is he always get's booked and
he never does anything with great urgency.
Hope we do the Barcodes tomorrow seeing as we are so short on numbers.

VDM may get another showing (H)

Yeah, I do

Fellaini is slowly growing on me but Moutinho is a class above and if I am not mistaken he is not that much older than Felliani is he?
What does my head in about Felliani is he always get's booked and
he never does anything with great urgency.
Hope we do the Barcodes tomorrow seeing as we are so short on numbers.

VDM may get another showing (H)

fellaini get booked because he sticks out, VDM though is finally showing us what he can do and i have to i havent always liked him but hes a class player just needs time and a bit of pace ive noticed aswel (h)

Gosling is quality but i dont rate Rodwell but hopefully theyll do well tomorrow :D

Back