• Thread starter Thread starter LFCASH007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

LFCASH007

Reaction score
I Have started a new game as wigan and i am wondering who to sign.

I Have already signed christian benitez: a good young striker

I Have 5 mill left as i have sold kilbane
So any suggestions on who to sign ?????????????

ariza makakula , good and cheap (benfica striker)
smertin on free transfer

go through transfer listed players as there are lots of bargains if your willing to have a good look

Kikin F is 2.2m...quality striker
Leonardo frm ajax is great LM about 1m
Goossens is good LB/LM for 1m
ariza makakula is good striker for very little money

Thanks i got smertin but does anyone know a good left midfielder because i am seriously lacking quality there

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

I have signed goossens aswell

you could try and loan miroslav stoch from chelsea, his stats arent the best but when he plays he is really good (Y)

Chelsea dont want to loan him out But i have leonardo/Ajax now so im happy
Also Middlesbourgh have put in 4.1 Mill bid in for heskey
i think if i sell him that would be good money for a 30 year old

yh and heskey isnt that good anyway.
whats ur team with ur new transfers then?

You have to buy Andrius Velicka,

I signed him for Hull for 1.7million from Rangers,

13(8) appearences
10 Goals

My first chioce team now is GK-KIRKLAND RB-MELCHIOT CB-SCHARNER CB-BRAMBLE LB- FIGOUROA LM- LEONARDO CM-CATTERMOLE CM-BROWN/SMERTIN RM-VALENCIA STR-BENITEZ STR-KAPO

And im trying to get 17 year old McCarthy From Hamilton in Scotland HE IS GREAT PROSPECT :D

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

Zaki Is On The Bench

pitty you have signed a striker, this player may not look to great but wigan signed him in my game and he scored 18 goals in his first season, i signed him from them and he bagged another 17 for me doesnt look amazing but he bags a few goals "dieumerci mbokani" he starts at standard liege at the begining of the game and you can get him for about 1.5 mil ish you also no doubt get "rafael carioca" from gremio for around 3 mil as well i think he is a fantastic buy although unfortunately ive seen his name branded around on here before, however i did find him myself i always raid brazil, if you wanted to blow 4 mil on a defender then look no further than "thiago silva" you get him from fluminense, my final one would be between "fabian delph" bit pricey at the start of the game and "john fleck" from rangers usually can get him for 2 mil or so he does ok used as a sub for season 1, then i started him a few times in his 2nd season; once in the 3rd he starts to come into his own, biggest plus with fleck is his 18 for creativity

Last edited:
i made mistake on my team it would be Palacios Instead of Cattermole

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Mbokani is class in the game and in real life but standard liege are asking for 5 mill so i sadly cant get him. I might go for delph as he is a good prospect.i might go and raid brazil for some good buys now lol

Lol home against man u first league game of season this will be the season of wigan

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Can any one recommend a Right-Back cos melchiot and taylor aint enough

Luke Wilkshire,

Also got him on my Hull side,

Hasn't played yet but looks to be an excellent player.

Kikin F is such a great striker...he pushes for a place in my chelsea team
Sell kapo and get kikin for 2.2m

My first chioce team now is GK-KIRKLAND RB-MELCHIOT CB-SCHARNER CB-BRAMBLE LB- FIGOUROA LM- LEONARDO CM-CATTERMOLE CM-BROWN/SMERTIN RM-VALENCIA STR-BENITEZ STR-KAPO

bramble ? is there something i don't know about him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back