Who will win the World Cup and who will perform worst??

Who will win the world cup??

• Total voters

GaryBernard

Reaction score
Who do you think has it in them to win the World Cup and who will be the whipping boys??

Personaly i think Brazil have a good chance as they are used to the climate and they have a great squad but Germany always perform at big tounaments too.

North Korea for me will be the whipping boys they have little experience..

Post your opinion please :p

Last edited:
I honestly think Vrazil have no chance, Brazil however might do well.

EDIT: Just for the record, the OP was edited so Brazil is nows spelt right making my catchy one liner not appearing as amusing.

Last edited:
Spain. Still got the best squad i would say and theyre used to hot climate as well so yano

Don't underestimate North Korea, if they let in more than one goal it's due to a monumental effort on behalf of the other team.

If anyone will be the whipping boys it'll be South Africa, New Zealand and hopefully Greece. If they went home without even a point like Euro 2008, that'll be awesome.

I'm rooting for a Spain v Netherlands final and that England won't even get out of the group stages (unrealistic, I know).

Under Capello, England have a great chance but I'm optimistic on whether they are upto the task or not. Spain and Holland should do well.

since i been growing up i was born 78 all the world cup winners captains have been playing in italy when the world cup as been on so i think luico win b picking that world cup up

I personaly hope England are the whipping boys but i cant see it lol

since i been growing up i was born 78 all the world cup winners captains have been playing in italy when the world cup as been on so i think luico win b picking that world cup up
Cannavaro switched to Real Madrid just before the World Cup. Very close call, though.

Cannavaro switched to Real Madrid just before the World Cup. Very close call, though.
no he dint he was still at juve he singed just after as players can not sing until the transfer window reopens, fifa rule

Brazil will win it with New Zealand being whipping boys!
England have a decent chance but can't see them getting beyond the quarters?

no he dint he was still at juve he singed just after as players can not sing until the transfer window reopens, fifa rule
Really? I remembered it as a deal being in place almost instantly as their relegation was a fact. Didn't move to Real until after, that's for sure, and I suppose that's what counts.

Brazil will win it with New Zealand being whipping boys!
England have a decent chance but can't see them getting beyond the quarters?

i must agree with you i can see Serbia been a surprise tho

Yeah new zealand will be whipping boys south africa to if they play like they did in cofed cup..

Are the people voting for England in the pole because they hope they will win rather than beleiving it???

England will win! :D
New Zealand will fail... EPICALLY

I can see Ghana being a suprise, as they are used to playing in hot and humid condition because of the CAN. but yeah Germany has an awesome squad, so they could probably do it

I think Argentina will come out strong but think Spain should be favourates but they have let themselves down before at big tournaments. The Germans allways do well tho I've not seen them or Brazil play for a while.

Oh yeah, forgot about zee Germans. I'm rooting for them a bit too just because of their AWESOME kits!

Seriously have you ever seen anything so beautiful? :) Home & away.

I want either Italy or England to win it, but think spain will.

I can see Ghana being a suprise, as they are used to playing in hot and humid condition because of the CAN. but yeah Germany has an awesome squad, so they could probably do it

it going to be cold as it south africa winter in june